Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

19 hours ago, Genie said:

Few people at work have said W1A is very good, anyone on here seen it?

My Dad loves it as he used to work for the BBC.  I think there must be a lot of 'in jokes' as I just don't find it very funny.  I may give it another whirl one day.

7 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Started watching 'The Blacklist' last night. Really enjoyed it.

First 3 seasons are pretty good then it goes a bit downhill after that.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 14:37, Davkaus said:

Yesterday, I casually mentioned that I was thinking about trying Battlestar Galactica. Today, a colleague brought it in on 24 DVDs...I'd better get busy.

7 months later, I got to the end :blush:

It's a fantastic show, but that last episode was the biggest peice of shit. Such an unsatisfying ending to an otherwise brilliant show.

• Like 1

yep, absolute garbage. I thought the final series was on the wane more generally, but for a spell I think the arc from the end of season 1 through season 3 was just fantastic.

Always wonder which finale is worse, that one, or the end of Dexter. Now the end of Dexter had suffered from the show more generally being pants in the final couple of seasons, but still pulled out the stops to be markedly crap for the final episode too.

Edited by Rodders

23 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Started watching 'The Blacklist' last night. Really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, after a brilliant first 2/3 seasons, it becomes the very definition of 'flogging a dead horse'. James Spader of is full on amazing, but I'm surprised the guy isn't in a wheelchair given the load he had to carry on this show. 

On 8/9/2016 at 21:47, AVFCDAN said:

Vice Principals is great, its just like a continuation of Eastbound and Down. Not quite as good but i'll take it.

I'm up to date with Mr Robot season 2 now as well. Still enjoying it but it feels like something still hasn't clicked yet and it hasn't reach the heights of the first season yet.

VP recently started up again and its still great - anyone else watching it?

11 hours ago, theboyangel said:

I'm a little underwhelmed by season 2 -  not as well written but with more shouting. 

Spoiler

I actually thought it was quite clever to have Gamby become the good guy while Russell descends ever deeper into madness and hatred of everyone. Its really the only way the show could go after the first season without it just being more of the same. 

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Did anybody watch Mr. Mercedes? I can't recall it being mentioned in here, but I could have missed it.

Where did you pick it up? 

I'm amazed no UK channel or Amazon/Netflix have grabbed it. It looks really good and is getting good reviews. 

Â