Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

7 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah will be interesting without TJ. Meant to be a bit difficult to work with though.

Dunno, they need some success is SV. Constantly being on the edge of it is getting a bit repetitive. They can still crash and burn once they are successful, be good to see a different side to it all though.

I like the 'pivots.' It's a box, it's video chat now it's a new internet.

Re TJ. He showed up at an open mic in NYC a few weeks ago at about midnight (a friend of mine was there.)

He just belched into the mic a few times and then left the stage (he was wasted.) 

On 2017-6-7 at 12:30, AVFCDAN said:

Better Call Saul excellent again this week. The acting is just superb across the board and when you back that up with an excellent script we have a show that could easily be argued is better than its predecessor. Only 2 episodes left though and another year off

Throw all the awards at Michael Mando .

better-call-saul-season-3-episode-8-nacho-hector.jpg?itok=CFhK9Jp0

He barely utters a word yet gives one of the best performances you'll ever see in a TV episode.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 4

Started watching The Great Indoors and its actually pretty good. Joel McHale continues his Jeff Winger character from Community and the main source of comedy is his inability to accept the modern world of millennials and the social media world, something I can definitely relate to.

Unfortunately it seems that it wasn't as successful as the network hoped because its been cancelled after one season, still going to enjoy finishing this one though.

3 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

Started watching The Great Indoors and its actually pretty good. Joel McHale continues his Jeff Winger character from Community and the main source of comedy is his inability to accept the modern world of millennials and the social media world, something I can definitely relate to.

Unfortunately it seems that it wasn't as successful as the network hoped because its been cancelled after one season, still going to enjoy finishing this one though.

Also features Christine Ko, who's worth at least 11/10. 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

Finished "13 Reasons Why" last night. As I suspected, it picked up again for the finish.

The final episode is an extremely difficult watch, and I can see why it's caused controversy. That being said I think "that scene" was very well depicted, particularly

Spoiler

when her parents found her. That was heartbreaking

So yeah, I think it's worth watching, but the series suffered badly in the middle where there were 4 or 5 episodes that just dragged along, not really progressing the story very much at all. The whole thing could have probably been half as long. I can imagine a hell of a lot of people started the show and didn't bother finishing it because of that.

Worth persisting with though, and I can see plenty of ways they'll get another series out of it.

I never come in here, as I assume you all like different programmes to me, and nobody else likes costume dramas. 

But if you haven't watched Versailles, you've missed an awful lot of naked lady action. 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I never come in here, as I assume you all like different programmes to me, and nobody else likes costume dramas. 

But if you haven't watched Versailles, you've missed an awful lot of naked lady action. 

As ghey as this sounds, it actually puts me off some shows. I thought it ruined Rome which was an otherwise good show, if its in context then fair enough but like in GoT, sometimes its just there for the sake of it which completely detracts.

/ghey

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

As ghey as this sounds, it actually puts me off some shows. I thought it ruined Rome which was an otherwise good show, if its in context then fair enough but like in GoT, sometimes its just there for the sake of it which completely detracts.

/ghey

No, I totally agree about both shows. 

But Versailles is actually pretty good. Much better than The Musketeers, IMO. 

29 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Because the real world isn't depressing enough I've decided to watch Millennium again from the start. A true underrated gem of a show with a superb Lance Henriksen. 

That is a blast from the past!

I remember watching that when it first aired. It was on Sky One on Sunday nights I think (after X-Files)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Image result for spartacus blood and sand

Watching some episodes of Breaking Bad and it's amazing how good Saul is. After watching Better Call Saul and getting used to him in that he just slots in perfectly to Breaking Bad.

• Like 2

On 12/06/2017 at 22:30, HanoiVillan said:

Also features Christine Ko, who's worth at least 11/10. 

She's a lady boy yeah ?

maybe Google images aren't her/his friend but would not bang 

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

She's a lady boy yeah ?

maybe Google images aren't her/his friend but would not bang 

iplmquP.gif?1

• Like 2

Â