Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

White gold just didn't click with me, I didn't like the main character which I guess was kind of the point but I couldn't get into it. Also as much as I love Joe Thomas in the inbetweeners he really isn't a very good actor.

Edited by AVFCDAN

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its got its decent moments so far, but halfway through season 1 but dont get the Rick and Morty hype

hope it gets better

It does. I watched it all the way through and thought what is this, it's just odd. Then all of a sudden it just clicks with you and you go back and watch again.

• Like 1

On 25/05/2017 at 09:13, rjenkins said:

For me it's typical Lynch so far. A real mix of sublime and ridiculous. 

I finished the first two hours last night. 

Basically, David Lynch is the Crocodile Dundee of mental. Hannibal, Legion and American Gods turned up to mug him and he pulled out the biggest bag of weird you ever seen, with a big evil grin on his face. 

It was brilliant. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

I finished the first two hours last night. 

Basically, David Lynch is the Crocodile Dundee of mental. Hannibal, Legion and American Gods turned up to mug him and he pulled out the biggest bag of weird you ever seen, with a big evil grin on his face. 

It was brilliant. 

Can't wait (but I'll have to as I don't have Sky).

19 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

Also as much as I love Joe Thomas in the inbetweeners he really isn't a very good actor.

I know exactly what you mean. He is an awful actor. 

2 hours ago, choffer said:

Have I missed it or has nobody mentioned new Fargo on tonight?

Get with the program, already 6 episodes in, still fantastic!

Mary Elizabeth Winstead :wub:

• Like 1

So a Sin City TV-series by Glenn Mazzara (TWD & The Shield) and Len Wiseman (Underworld) in the works.

Could be good, could be not so good.

Here's hoping

Designated Survivor. we like it, even though some of the cliff-hanger episodes are very "24"...we even have Jack Bauer as president ;)

• Like 2

Just caught up on American Gods.

Fantastic episode again. Probably the first episode where it openly reveals what's going on, which I was worried wasn't being made clear enough for anyone who hasn't read the book.

Gillian Anderson is clearly having fun with her role.

• Like 2

Â