Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I can't be bothered to read all 7 pages of this, so it may of been mentioned already. But on ITV tonight piers morgan goes to south africa and meets some of the people involved in the fall of apartheid and goes to some of the residents where the stadiums are etc. I know some people find him annoying but his programmes are always quite interesting. It starts at 10

I can't be bothered to read all 7 pages of this, so it may of been mentioned already. But on ITV tonight piers morgan goes to south africa and meets some of the people involved in the fall of apartheid and goes to some of the residents where the stadiums are etc. I know some people find him annoying but his programmes are always quite interesting. It starts at 10

If you have never watched the shield i'd suggest buying it on DVD and working through it.

Superb TV show.

Currently working my way through this again as I have missed loads of episodes. Cracking show and I only noticed after 3 seasons that they never swear on the show ...

Currently working my way through this again as I have missed loads of episodes. Cracking show and I only noticed after 3 seasons that they never swear on the show ...

Basic cable FTL.

If you have never watched the shield i'd suggest buying it on DVD and working through it.

Superb TV show.

amazing show..watched all 7 seasons and was gutted when it come to an end. i personally think it gets better and better. can be hard to follow at times but its up there with the Wire.

i'm currently watching 6 feet under ...good show

Ugh, I watched a few (wife-forced) episodes of 6 feet under. Let me know if my brief opinion that it's nothing but vacuous popcorn telly is wide of the mark.

Watched the pilot of Warehouse 13 last night... feels like a poor mans Fringe really.

Will watch a few more and see how it turns out, don't think it will be a sticker though.

Although i thought the same about Modern Family and ended up loving it!

Â