Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Another one here who really enjoyed Reginald D Hunter's Sounds of the South - wish the Beeb could release the 'soundtrack' that accompanied the series - it was superb (although, to be fair, I have a lot of it already!!!!)

• Like 1

finished series 1 of OitNB, really enjoyed it

anyone know who / when they are showing agent carter and 12 monkeys in the UK? seen that gracepoint in finally coming to the UK, ITV encore next month

12 Monkeys has started on scifi already. Watched episode 3 last night.

Edited by heffoman

the last episode - 

found it really strange when the spanish woman panicked when she knew the fat un was dead and said "whats happening to us" and he said it was just a heart attack dont worry, i dont she meant us in the context of the town

the last episode - 

found it really strange when the spanish woman panicked when she knew the fat un was dead and said "whats happening to us" and he said it was just a heart attack dont worry, i dont she meant us in the context of the town

Oh balls. I've not seen that episode :(

I thought I was up to date. 

Edited by PieFacE

sorry mate! i don't think its that big a spoiler in the scheme of things, its set itself up to be able to go several ways still, i honestly haven't got a clue whats going to happen

haha, it's not your fault, it's mine, I should actually be up to date! :D

Going to watch that episode after MOTD :)

the last episode -

there's something weird about her and Dan. They said something about Dan covering for her before.

Plus the biggest question that remains unanswered for me is why was Dan already in the house when Ecclestone was found dead?

I think Helena is going to be a big part of the story.

Is 24 worth watching past the third series? Finally got round to giving it a go but after going through the first 2 quite quickly the third didn't keep me as hooked.

I'd say they generally all follow the same formula. My favourite is day 7 but I think in order to enjoy it fully you'd have to keep abreast of all the characters who come and go in the previous series, so it's not really worth skipping. It's something you could easily stop for a while, watch a different show, then get back into and enjoy.

I've seen all of 24... it does get a tad repetitive (how many ways can you save the world?) but I thoroughly enjoyed them all. Great no nonsense action TV

Â