Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Yep. Bravo have just stared showing it and I'm in at ground level :thumb: A whole 8 minutes before the first gratuitous sex scene, plenty of use of the word word removed. Beautiful cinematography and some good strong characters. I'm watching on a recommendation from the same guy who urged me to watch The Wire. He says this first season is very special but that the first few episodes aren't great. Though I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode :)

Thats exactly what i tell people about spartacus,ignore the first 2-3 episodes then it gets better and better each episode and the finale really dosnt disappoint.I was gonna even start a thread about it a few months ago but thought i'd get slated.

Hustle.

Think it's fast become my favourite show.

It's clever, witty, funny and always leaves me guessing. Amazed it can be so fresh series after series aswell, and have the added bonus that sometimes they don't win at the end - always keeps you wondering.

I have only got into this show in the last few months, they did a bit of filming at Fazeley Studios in Digbeth where I work (the latest series was largely filmed in Birmingham) and I had all the cast just swanning around the office all day. But I didn't really know who they were then. Gutted. I'd love to say hello to them all now.

Worth watching if only for the rather gorgeous blonde girl

Currently acquiring all 13 episodes of Spartacus

can you PM me where from, went to use ovguide for about the 1st time in 18 months last night found they had a load legal sites that were area restricted (i suppose like iplayer) rather than some more questionable sources, couldnt get pacific

Been catching up with Boston Legal

Season 4 episode 17.......james Spader's performance as an actor was utterly brilliant in front of the Supreme Court

Currently acquiring all 13 episodes of Spartacus

Just watched episode one - the amount of violence, sex and profanity gets a big :thumb::thumb::thumb: from me

You only have to wait 4 minutes for sex in episode 2. I don't think that qualifies as a spoiler :D It's a bit like saying there'll be some shooting in The Wire :)

You only have to wait 4 minutes for sex in episode 2. I don't think that qualifies as a spoiler :D It's a bit like saying there'll be some shooting in The Wire :)

Erin Cummings is spectacularly gorgeous

I only got down 2 paragraphs in that because it appears like he's about to go off and tell you what happened - which means he's writing it for people who've already seen it.

I only got down 2 paragraphs in that because it appears like he's about to go off and tell you what happened - which means he's writing it for people who've already seen it.
He gives nothing away.

I can tell you what actually happened historically if you like, but I expect that has nothing to do with this series.

I'm told it has something to do with. I was told not to go researching Spartacus because it does actually give some of the series away. Which makes the series more intriguing IMV :)

Â