Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

3 hours ago, Milfner said:

Watched this last night, the guy was a total prick. Built it because he had nothing better to do, and had little to no interest in it until the work had ground to a halt. Looked like a shite modernist version of Stone Henge, and it was just totally soulless on the inside.

£125k on a kitchen too. **** words removed. 

Yep. A kitchen that cost more than my house.

I'd love to know the full story there. 35, starts his own business 10yrs earlier providing financial services to the redevelopment industry in Exeter, can afford to build 3 houses at the same time, is totally unbothered when the budget balloons over 3 times the initial costs, including said ludicrous kitchen, and had basically nothing to do with the build except pay the bills. And has a young family and a hobby garage worth the better part of £5m at a guess. Claims not to have worked with mommy and daddys money either.

There's more to that than he's said.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Yep. A kitchen that cost more than my house.

I'd love to know the full story there. 35, starts his own business 10yrs earlier providing financial services to the redevelopment industry in Exeter, can afford to build 3 houses at the same time, is totally unbothered when the budget balloons over 3 times the initial costs, including said ludicrous kitchen, and had basically nothing to do with the build except pay the bills. And has a young family and a hobby garage worth the better part of £5m at a guess. Claims not to have worked with mommy and daddys money either.

There's more to that than he's said.

Financial services is a licence to print money to be fair

Jesus time hasn't been kind to Keiron Dyer. He's on Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins, and completely unrecognisable. He looks more tired and haggard than a couple of the retired SAS guys. Which is saying something for someone who spent a pro sports career on the physio bench.

3 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Financial services is a licence to print money to be fair

Looking into the guy it seems there is a bit more to what he does. He is portrayed as being involved with funding property development in Exeter but looking into his business he's actually running a wealth management company and property developer. Which makes a bit a more sense.

Also interestingly he's quit all his directorships this year.

• Like 2

Arturo Castro who played David Rodriguez in Narcos S3 has his own sketch show  "Alternatino" now and it's decent. You'll have to find it online but a lot of it's on Youtube.

Kinda weird  watching "Chepe" in a comedy. 😀

Edited by Brumerican

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Arturo Castro who played David Rodriguez in Narcos S3 has his own sketch show  "Alternatino" now and it's decent. You'll have to find it online but a lot of it's on Youtube.

Kinda weird  watching "Chepe" in a comedy. 😀

He got his start in a show called Broad City which is niche but very, very funny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

money heist is pushing its must watch even though its shit formula to the extreme, its **** terrible 

I gave up early third (I think) series. Loved the first, second was tolerable but a bit crap, then it just collapsed. Very Prison Break-ish trajectory.

• Like 1

Decided to watch the Basic Lupine Urology episode of Community last night in tribute to MKW. God that episode is great. Sudden Michael Ironside too

• Like 1

Started watching Club de Cuervos last night. Really enjoying it so far, its about a fictional team (Cuervos FC) in Mexico and the ups and downs after the owner dies.  Very well done so far, with some good comedic moments and when their is drama, its not over the top.

9 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Wash your mouth out, it's wonderful.  Absolutely ridiculous though.

I've watched 3 of the new episodes 

Spoiler

Arturo with the flame thrower... Come on! The four of them moaning that they have no ammo, just walk away rather than sit there, the browning on the for lift, there are 2 of them left 2 of them right he cant turn both ways...and that's before you get in to the 9 month old pregnant woman who got a medicine ball up her shirt taking down 3 men... Its just nonsense 

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I've watched 3 of the new episodes 

Hide contents

Arturo with the flame thrower... Come on! The four of them moaning that they have no ammo, just walk away rather than sit there, the browning on the for lift, there are 2 of them left 2 of them right he cant turn both ways...and that's before you get in to the 9 month old pregnant woman who got a medicine ball up her shirt taking down 3 men... Its just nonsense 

Well yeah, like I said absolutely ridiculous.  I didn't enjoy that particular scene much myself tbf.  Anyway, do make sure you watch the last two.

• Like 1

Started watching Fauda on Netflix. Palestinians vs Israelis. Mostly in arabic so it’s not one for you subtitle haters but in an odd sort of way it’s quite compelling.

Finished Narcos last night. Feel sad when it's ended because it was so good. 

I know there is a Narcos Mexico and it's on my list. There is also one about El Chapo. Is it recommended to start with a particular one of those or it doesn't matter?

• Like 1

Â