Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

22 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

Clarkson’s farm on Amazon prime is great if you like Jeremy Clarkson  

Thanks for the tip, watching it between games and really enjoying it.

It's like one of those Top Gear build episodes, you know they are being obtuse on purpose but it's still fun.

• Like 1

On 12/06/2021 at 22:03, Bizzzle said:

Clarkson’s farm on Amazon prime is great if you like Jeremy Clarkson  

Just finished the series, loved it.

The characters on the farm are brilliant.

A very simple easy to watch laugh out loud at times gem of a show.

• Like 1

I enjoyed Clarkson's Farm. It does have a lot of him being that character he's developed over the years, but equally there are some moments where the act drops, or at least changes, and reveals some more emotional sides. The people around him make the show, he has a small band of people working around the farm either advising him or just doing jobs, and in the best case, the local lad who is basically his farming consultant, both. 

It's quite funny and enlightening. Particularly when it comes to the nitty gritty of what being a farmer is these days. It's not just hard labour, it's a minefield of legislation. I knew farmers had to jump through hoops, but the extent they have to is eye opening - at one point he's chastised for having the land overly messy and compacted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Only just got around to watching the 90s series 'Our friends in the North' on Britbox. Absolutely brilliant. Great acting!

Probably my favourite uk mini series. 

• Like 2

I was slowly getting through Motherland. Used it as half an hour filler. At the end of the third series came to the conclusion it was one of the best comedies I had seen in some time. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Finally started Better Call Saul after years of always finding something else to watch. 

It’s good so far and can see it improving once it gets more familiar! 

It does series by series 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good Girls.

Hendricks has just been boned in a pub restroom and then was rubbing one out in bed with a vibro.

Can't remember the storyline though :)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Watched Rose Matefeo’s Starstruck last night. If you like a rom com, and I do, its fairly excellent. 24 minute episodes so it flies by. 

I’ve liked Rose Matefeo since her appearance on taskmaster.

Hadn’t heard of this so will check it out - what channel is it on??

Finished the 3rd season of Mrs Maisel which has been consistently brilliant. Hopefully the 4th season isn't too far off.

Also been watching Motherland which is terrific, and the latest series of Inside Number 9 which although a bit uneven in quality is still more hit than miss.

Watched the first episode of Sweet Tooth last night. Superbly shot and an interestingly bizarre concept - decent start.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

I’ve liked Rose Matefeo since her appearance on taskmaster.

Hadn’t heard of this so will check it out - what channel is it on??

Think it was a BBC3 show. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Think it was a BBC3 show. 

My lad had another game up by you last night, fella walked past clucking like a chicken and making odd noises, was that you? 

Just now, Follyfoot said:

My lad had another game up by you last night, fella walked past clucking like a chicken and making odd noises, was that you? 

Certainly sounds like me, but only popped out to the bank yesterday so didn’t get over the park. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Certainly sounds like me, but only popped out to the bank yesterday so didn’t get over the park. 

Was a bloke in his souped up low profile mini out with his girlfriend as well, made an awful screeching sound as his undercarriage collided with the first speed bump by the flat, scorch marks still on the bump 🤣

• Haha 1

Â