Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

I think Arrested Development wants a quiet word.

1 hour ago, CardiffGreens said:

Nah, the third season wasn't that bad, even if it was a bit rushed to tie everything up before it was cancelled...

What's that? Oh? Oh.

Has to be a contender for one of the biggest drop offs in quality.

I reached about just over halfway through season 4 and gave up. I loved that show during it’s first run, and for a year or two after it ended felt it should come back. By the time it did return, it was like the moment had passed but deary me, was it poor. Season 5, no idea about but everything I’ve read suggests it was as bad if not worse.

I guess some things are just better left alone.

• Like 1

Remakes are usually bad but as remakes go the reboot of The Equalizer might win some awards for stupidest idea and casting.

Taking the Edward Woodward role...

Spoiler

Queen Latifah

You now know enough to never watch this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, bickster said:

Remakes are usually bad but as remakes go the reboot of The Equalizer might win some awards for stupidest idea and casting.

Taking the Edward Woodward role...

Hide contents

Queen Latifah

You now know enough to never watch this

I would literally watch her read out the phone book. :wub:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Pedro Pascal could be decent but not sure Bella Ramsey is a good choice.  Slightly underwhelming but looking forward to it all the same.

I can't think of a better choice for Ellie, actually. She's kind of a bitch, and this actress, although not massively experienced obviously, has definitely played roles which are exactly that. 

Now, give us Josh Holloway as Tommy. 

Edited by hogso

Just now, maqroll said:

I'm watching Narcos Mexico. Didn't see the original. I like it, but its a little disjointed and confusing. Should I have watched the original first? 

Yup. You kinda skipped the gourmet meal and went straight for the bill there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'm watching Narcos Mexico. Didn't see the original. I like it, but its a little disjointed and confusing. Should I have watched the original first? 

Yes in my opinion. Although quite separate from the first two narcos series it’s worth having the background 

I tried watching Vikings years ago but never got past the first 2 episodes as I was watching GOT at the time and it suffered a bit in comparison.

Giving it another bash this week though. 4 episodes in so far and it does seem pretty good to be fair.  Katheryn Winnick will keep me interested, if nothing else.

• Like 2

Â