Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

It probably goes without saying that the new episode of Better Call Saul is magnificent. I never thought I could enjoy a show so much where, on the surface, not all that much happens or things move at a snail’s pace but it really is a case of watching masters of their craft at work. I could watch Mike paint his bathroom.

• Like 3

Better Call Saul Season 4, Ep 1 ....

Spoiler

Why do you think Jimmy was smiling at the end? Because he knew he got to Chuck with the insurance thing? Or has he absolved himself of blame and now think it's Howard's fault for pushing him out? 

Edited by PieFacE

6 hours ago, JB said:

I could watch Mike paint his bathroom.

I haven't seen the new episode yet (the OH is insisting we finish The Staircase first... although that is really good so I'm not  too fussed)
but this is so true!

On 05/08/2018 at 11:03, sne said:

And in other TV news Patrick Stewart is returning as Captain Luc Picard for a new Star Trek series.

tumblr_mnvybcPHQ21s9igb5o1_400.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I haven't seen the new episode yet (the OH is insisting we finish The Staircase first... although that is really good so I'm not  too fussed)
but this is so true!

I haven’t noticed anyone mention The Staircase on here yet. I thought it was great, too. Do you reckon he did it?

48 minutes ago, JB said:

I haven’t noticed anyone mention The Staircase on here yet. I thought it was great, too. Do you reckon he did it?

I'm only seen up to the verdict. There's still a few episodes left so I haven't seen it all but

Spoiler

Yeah I do think he did it. I think the similarity to the other death and the testimony from the doctor saying it was a beating means he probably did it.

BUT

I can't believe they found him guilty. There was no evidence really. The only thing was that testimony saying it was a beating. There was nothing else at all that tied him to it.

It's stuff like this that terrifies me of ever getting accused of a serious crime.

Edited by Stevo985

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm only seen up to the verdict. There's still a few episodes left so I haven't seen it all but

I still can’t make up my mind. I’m 50/50.

As you say, there was nowhere near enough evidence to find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Based on what we were shown, anyway. The fact that the defence said that there isn’t another example of a beating death where the skull wasn’t fractured puts more doubt into my mind. But then the scene didn’t look like a fall and there’s the suggestion that someone tried to clean blood off the walls at some point, as well as the fact that there’s evidence that she was alive for 2 hours after she started bleeding. There are a few other things on both sides as well but I don’t want to spoil the remaining episodes for you.

It’s not mentioned in the show but the owl theory is certainly interesting...

• Like 1

On 08/08/2018 at 13:40, AVFC_Hitz said:

In keeping with my current trend of watching complete bollocks.

I've started watching Goodnight Sweetheart from the beginning. 

Complete bollocks. Its hard to better as sitcoms go. Very few better than goodnight sweetheart. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Staircase - Only click if you've watched it all.

Hide contents

I believe in Owl Theory :D 

Haha I just googled that, what the ****? 

Spoiler

I think he probably didn't do it, but then in the last episode or two they mentioned things/bits of evidence that i don't think were said earlier in the trial which leads me not to trust my judgment fully based on the programme.  The whole trial was bungled in the first place and seemed to go against what I think of as justice.

Â