Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I'd argue that it was entirely fake, but I guess I'm a cynic. And anyway, to me it just means that he's either an unfunny actor or just naturally unfunny.

It's definitely not fake, i.e. entirely made up.

As POB says, he clearly plays up to it, but he's not an actor by any means.

He really was a producer at XFM and he really has always been like that.

I'm glad to see some fans of Community and Parks & Recreation on VT !

Community is up there with the big bang theory for me.. great show!

Parks and Recs is brilliant

Community season 1 was really good but I haven't been a fan of season 2, they ruined their best gimmick by breaking the everything happens at the Community College.

But seriously Big Bang theory is a terrible show its down there with two and half men imo.

Community season 1 was really good but I haven't been a fan of season 2, they ruined their best gimmick by breaking the everything happens at the Community College.

But seriously Big Bang theory is a terrible show its down there with two and half men imo.

Wow really? Big bang theory, Community are brilliant.. I also used to watch two and a half men before it was cancelled.

Bob's Burgers is my favourite new show, a brilliant cartoon.

If you like Bobs Burgers you have to find a cartoon called Home Movies, very similar in style but actually much better.

Also the main guy in bobs burgers also voices coach mgguirk in home movies, its got to be made by the same people.

Wow really? Big bang theory, Community are brilliant.. I also used to watch two and a half men before it was cancelled.

I find that both those shows have 1 dimensional characters and tend to just repeat the same joke over and over again. I can understand why people like Big Bang but I just think that geek culture could be done in a more entertaining way.

I think this sums up how i feel when i watch two and a half men

about 3 pages back, i wasnt overly fussed by it, was a scene setter and im hoping they get funnier as it goes along, needed more danson IMO

the runaway last night was ok not as good as the take though

the kennedys and game of thrones start this month too so it should be fairly good

about 3 pages back, i wasnt overly fussed by it, was a scene setter and im hoping they get funnier as it goes along, needed more danson IMO

the runaway last night was ok not as good as the take though

the kennedys and game of thrones start this month too so it should be fairly good

Just to let you know, i couldn't wait for the next episode so i went online and it seems that in america its already done 2 seasons of 8 episodes each, im up to s1 ep7 now and its bloody brilliant!

Not sure if its been cancelled or they are due to make more though?

Bob's Burgers is my favourite new show, a brilliant cartoon.

If you like Bobs Burgers you have to find a cartoon called Home Movies, very similar in style but actually much better.

Also the main guy in bobs burgers also voices coach mgguirk in home movies, its got to be made by the same people.

Sound, I'll check it out.

Not a TV show as such, but close enough - Mid Morning Matters, the new Alan Partridge series on youtoob. I think its possibly my favourite Partridge to date, I watched all 12 episodes in a row :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucrpgmJxx0E

Anyone watch the first episode of Bored to Death?

Has promise, especially if you're a fan of Jason Schwarzman.

It's a very bizarre show IMO. It has a pretty good premise but not one that drags you back to it it time and again.

The sort of show I'd happily watch if I was, dunno, bored to death?

Anybody catch the first episode of Campus? I've never taken such an instant liking to a show before, about 2 minutes in I was nearly crying with laughter. Jonty de Wolfe could very well best Garth Marenghi as my favourite comedy character:

"The feeling of making a grown man cry is not an unpleasant one, and I leave my office with a modest erection."

"This dream came to me last night, whilst I was deep inside my wife; I rose up like a porpoise, leaping from a river (later, my wife would tell me I swelled to a size she'd never felt before)."

Anybody catch the first episode of Campus? I've never taken such an instant liking to a show before, about 2 minutes in I was nearly crying with laughter. Jonty de Wolfe could very well best Garth Marenghi as my favourite comedy character:

"The feeling of making a grown man cry is not an unpleasant one, and I leave my office with a modest erection."

"This dream came to me last night, whilst I was deep inside my wife; I rose up like a porpoise, leaping from a river (later, my wife would tell me I swelled to a size she'd never felt before)."

After seeing the pilot I was keen but it got some poor previews which but the first episode was very good I thought as you'd expect from the creators of Green Wing.

Not as good as Twenty Twelve though which has been excellent

Bad news for Misfits fans

e4"]But sadly, we say bye-bye to Robbie S this series. Yes we know what you’re thinking but fear not - here's what Executive Producer, Petra Fried, had to say:

"We are all sad to say goodbye to Robbie Sheehan – he has been brilliant as Nathan. Luckily for us, all of Nathan’s filthy lines were written by (creator and writer) Howard Overman, and there’s loads more where they came from – we call it the Overman dirt bank."

I must confess I thought the pilot was a bit lame. I am however enjoying my first taste of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace on 4OD.... It is really funny.

I find that both those shows have 1 dimensional characters and tend to just repeat the same joke over and over again. I can understand why people like Big Bang but I just think that geek culture could be done in a more entertaining way.

I think this sums up how i feel when i watch two and a half men

You're looking at Two and a Half men all wrong. It's not a sit-com, it's a reality tv show starring Charlie Sheen.

Bad news for Misfits fans

e4"]But sadly, we say bye-bye to Robbie S this series. Yes we know what you’re thinking but fear not - here's what Executive Producer, Petra Fried, had to say:

"We are all sad to say goodbye to Robbie Sheehan – he has been brilliant as Nathan. Luckily for us, all of Nathan’s filthy lines were written by (creator and writer) Howard Overman, and there’s loads more where they came from – we call it the Overman dirt bank."

What!? Sheehan **** owned that program, he was the best character by a mile. :sad:

Â