Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Exactly why I'm shocked it's gotten a second run, it didn't exactly take off with even the most seasoned of Booshians and the like.  Very hard work, mostly nonsense for the sake of nonsense.  That said, I would happily watch a dedicated spin-off of Fantasy Man's adventures.

"This is not your sister's cat.  This is *in fact* The Dream Ti-hi-Ger."

tumblr_mgj2g7ctnZ1r1l73yo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Why oh why am i still persisting with Under the Dome

It really is so bad but for some bizarre reason i cannot stop watching it argh!

I have the same issue with it.

It's truly shocking. Really shocking. The acting is absolutely woeful. The script is horrendous and calling the main guy "Bambi" just sounds utterly ridiculous every time someone says it. But yet I keep watching. 

I can't believe it got renewed for a second series

Exactly why I'm shocked it's gotten a second run, it didn't exactly take off with even the most seasoned of Booshians and the like.  Very hard work, mostly nonsense for the sake of nonsense.

You literally just described The Mighty Boosh and everything Noel Fielding does.

The man is one of the least funniest people I've ever seen and he always has that stupid grin on his face because he thinks he's hilarious.

He's almost as bad as that Alternative Comedy show on Comedy Central. It's aptly named though, it certainly is an alternative to comedy.

• Like 3

The man is one of the least funniest people I've ever seen and he always has that stupid grin on his face because he thinks he's hilarious.

The other reason I'm shocked it's still going, there's seems to be very little middle ground with Fielding.  You either love it, or want to rip his eyeballs out.

• Like 1

I've never seen Mighty Boosh but liked him in the IT Crowd. I think he played a monkey in Garth Marenghi and pissed in the water supply, thus turning other people into monkeys or something. I found that whole episode amusing though it wasn't written by him obviously.

I'm a big Boosh fan, but got bored of Noel Fielding after seeing him on a couple of panel shows. Not because he's on them, but because he was very predictable with his 'random' jokes. Julian Barrett... Now he's different! When is Howard going to make a new show? That's what I'm waiting for!

Mighty Boosh is one of the worst things ive ever seen.

Since curb your enthusiasm, then the office and then the inbetweeners and to a lesser extent extras, cant think of a decent comedy series.

Since curb your enthusiasm, then the office and then the inbetweeners and to a lesser extent extras, cant think of a decent comedy series.

58ec410e-660b-4274-b697-eca51a6df474_625

Peep Show!! Good call. Only seen season 1 and enjoyed it. Need to watch the rest of them.

Mighty Boosh is one of the worst things ive ever seen.

I have come to the conclusion that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is my favourite comedy show ever. I can watch it over and over and over and I can't think of a show that has made me laugh as much since Black Adder. 

• Like 3

Â