Scientific Experiment: Should DOL be Sacked #1

IainG

Should DOL go?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should DOL go?

• Yes
    • No

Well i wouldn't have sacked him after the Doncaster, but i would have been close. I think it was more to do with the first season under DOL when we sparked in December more than anything.

Before this season i was a big fan. His reaction after the Wycome and Doncaster games have changed that. I wont love him as much again, but his won back a little respect, i have to admit, and i love being wrong, on things like this.

I was well in favour of getting rid of the dour Irishman, but he seems to have turned things around, so well done to him, and I'm glad I've been proved wrong, as the team has started to gel and not tail off into the bottom three like I was worried out. Whether or not he is kept after the takeover (if it happens of course) is another matter, but I think at present he should be given until the end of the season to try and rescue any form of pride and dignity that was destroyed by the Doncaster result and various humiliations at the hands of Man City, West Ham, Wigan etc. I think we've turned the corner now and a good run to the end of the season could see us in the top eight. A good cup run would also be nice; yet this all depends on whether the players can put the lower division hoodoo behind them against Dull City.

To be honest Iain, this poll just seems like another tool to be used in the old 'I told you so' wars.

2 points off 9th place now.

David O'Leary is useless.

It's obvious sacking managers solves all our problems.

I really failm to see you point here, or indeed how you can be smug about anything really.

we're currently 3pts off Man City in 9th. We're also 3pts off Boro who are in 16th. We lie 12th.

What is your point?

Is 12th good enough for you. If we finish 12th at the end of this season both myself and DOl would consider that a failure.

He claimed he was capable of getting us into Europe.

one thing i will concede - we've played reasonably well in the last 3 or 4 games. I fail to see why that would make you feel smug, but each to their own.

Sack O'Leary now... oh hang on a minute...

You know I still havn't figured out if David Moyes is great or shite - he must be both, and that Paul Jewel geezer.

Ahh anyway.. sack 'em all, sack 'em all, the long and the short and the tall.

Don't magicians have a trick called mis-direction.

Magicians and Chairmen.... bless 'em.

2 points off 9th and closing.

Smug.

I voted for him to be sacked but I think it should be done in the summer. He still had a dig at the fans yesterday and why he doesn't do local radio sports forums is beyond me.

If the takeover goes ahead I don't think he'll around for much longer anyway.