VT Males: Pink , yay or nay?

MrWeedMcGrass

Men,would you wear pink?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Men,would you wear pink?

• Yes
    • No

It's a strange one as when you think about it , why should a colour have any relevance towards masculinity/sexuality etc . Colour is just the way we see light bounce off varying types of physical matter and it is all rather arbitrary . Why is pink deemed to be more feminine than blue ? What is the story behind "blue for a boy , pink for a girl" ?

Speaking of weird gear, what is with the Ed Hardy craze at the moment?

I don't know why you would want to wear a shirt covered in tatoos but they seem to be everywhere.

From what I've seen, it's all the same people that were wearing Von dutch trucker caps a couple of years ago. Someone famous and cool wore one for a millisecond a couple of years ago and it's now filtered down to the masses.

(apologies to anyone who wears the aforementioned garments!).

There's pictures of me wearing a huge pink hat in the Aston Social.

I said on my old forum, 'if Vassell leaves Villa I'll wear a pink hat in the Aston Social'. The git went and left, and the kind people that they were, not content with letting me pick up a generic one, made me a nice big one, with frilly tassels and glitter. More people came over and talked to me that day than ever before in a pub.. It was a laugh though.

But yes, I do wear pink sometimes. Not bright pink, but subtle shades of pink are quite nice.

Of course, if you go back in history, it was always blue which was the 'feminine' colour and pink, being a derivative of red and the colour of blood etc, was seen as a very masculine colour. No-one knows quite when or why it suddenly switched over, but it was 'pink for a boy, blue for a girl' up to around World War 1.

Ok, some of you might recall I got knocked of my motorbike a few weeks ago. So looking for another Suzuki SV650s. They come in red, black, blue and yellow.

Now, trawling ebay, some lady bikers pride and joy is up for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330436511282&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Can I live with a pink bike? Does that make me look like a gay biker? I mean, I tend to park on Brighton seafront in summer, and with the leathers on, it can all get a bit "masculine" down there...

Seriously thinking of bidding....

Ok, some of you might recall I got knocked of my motorbike a few weeks ago. So looking for another Suzuki SV650s. They come in red, black, blue and yellow.

Now, trawling ebay, some lady bikers pride and joy is up for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330436511282&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Can I live with a pink bike? Does that make me look like a gay biker? I mean, I tend to park on Brighton seafront in summer, and with the leathers on, it can all get a bit "masculine" down there...

Seriously thinking of bidding....

I wouldn't, you'd get slaughtered for it.

Can't you just spray it?

Â