Does The Sun Make Us Happier?

AVFCLaura

Do you feel happier when the sun is shining?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel happier when the sun is shining?

• Yes - I love the sun!
    • No
    • Everyone else seems to, but I don't
    • I prefer other weather types

I love this weather. Been down in Minehead for a stag do and it was red hot. I now resemble a drunk fat lobster.

Some tit over the road has just took 45 minutes to mow a lawn the size of a **** postage stamp

Oh and now they have just left the mower standing, with motor still going, for nearly 15 minutes

**** braindeads

Have to contend with Lady Gaga and crying kids from the neighbours here.

:x

I'm having to put up with not having my door open. If it was, there'd be a nice breeze going through and it'd be more homely. But no the psychotic tit **** one of my housemates decided to be a vindictive bastard and any moment our doors are wedged open we'll be reported.

Aye. We're not supposed to have them wedged open at any time, but fact of the matter is it's only open when I'm in the room, and if a fire suddenly sparks up I can shut it. Makes the place much less sociable and friendly when they're closed, and above all airy.

But no, this clearing in the woods has had some petty revenge after thinking we're unreasonable at being pissed off he's been effectively living here rent free so whinged that some of us had our doors open so complained about that. Blokes a **** prick.

Some tit over the road has just took 45 minutes to mow a lawn the size of a **** postage stamp

Oh and now they have just left the mower standing, with motor still going, for nearly 15 minutes

**** braindeads

Lady gaga, foul mouthed crying child, gobby parents and their drunk talk.

I win!

Have heard some reet crackers from them today...

Gobby cow: "What dya want outta life Jay?"

Gobby cows bf: "I just wanna go to Newquay every year and I'll be well happy"

and then him talking to his mate about love...

Gobby cows bf: "I do love gobby cow, Its just when I get drunk the grass is always greener"

[shout from bedroom window] "Jaaaaaaay, Got any more stella babe??"

and finally they have a foul mouthed 4 year old that shouts all sorts of flowery terms such as "Suck my brown willy" and "Mom youre a C"

They must be so proud.

Sounds delighful.

Little **** next door were in the garden from about 9 til 12 this morning, woke me up and couldn't get back to sleep.

Annoying basts.

**** braindeads

I win!

Gobby cows bf: "I do love gobby cow, Its just when I get drunk the grass is always greener"

and finally they have a foul mouthed 4 year old that shouts all sorts of flowery terms such as "Suck my brown willy" and "Mom youre a C"

They must be so proud.

Do you live in small heath?

"Suck my brown willy"

:lol:

I have a 4 year old brother, god knows what he would have to be exposed to to come up with stuff like that.

Ha. Just a couple of weeks ago she said she had to have a new carpet put in her bedroom. Why? Because when giving him oral sex, she had stains that were years old from spitting it all on the carpet.

That is classy right there.

**** braindeads

I win!

They must be so proud.

Do you live in small heath?

Ha. No. Redditch.

Â