The New Condem Government

bickster

Bringing back the death penalty would be a bad idea.

We've evolved past that.

You wouldn't be saying that if you or your family were the victims.

What happens when a man is wrongly accused and sentenced to death?

Why should an innocent man die?

We've evolved past that.

Personally, within my profession what sort of role model am I if I'm preaching '2 wrongs don't make a right' then believe in the death penalty?

EDIT: And I couldn't possibly comment on your stance because nobody has committed a crime against my family.

Edited by StefanAVFC

We've evolved past that.

What happens when a man is wrongly accused and sentenced to death?

Why should an innocent man die?

I'm not saying anyone should just be executed, i'm talking about repeat offenders.

How many repeat offenders of capital crimes have there been in this country?

Ever heard of rapists?

Yes!  Ever heard of cauliflower? 

How long does this game last?

hmmahemyounashcon.gif

It's more the sheep who are easily led by that snake oil salesman Nigel Farage that we should be worried about.

Baaaaaaa.

If you have anything like an open mind I really don't see what is "loony" about a cost-benefit analysis of EU membership. It would replace the rhetoric of both sides with some cold, hard facts.

If the country is going to have a vote on membership (and I believe that is the correct course to take) then having that evidence in the public domain should be welcomed and not feared - by either side.

How many repeat offenders of capital crimes have there been in this country?

Ever heard of rapists?

Yes!  Ever heard of cauliflower? 

No!  Ever heard of celery?

Seven day waiting time (up from 3 days) for new universal credit claimants?

That just seems like being mean for the sake of it. (Edit 2: And good for 'payday' lenders...)

Edit: And as that applies to Universal Credit (if/when it comes in), will that apply to the housing part of it? If so, surely that's going to cause some more problems to do with rent arrears.

Edited by snowychap

UC is a ticking time bomb. It's going to go horribly wrong when they eventually try to launch it. The benefit (computer) system works at the moment because it's years old, has had loads of old shite bolted on, but, probably thanks to the original simplicity of the build, it copes well.

There is no foundation in place for what they want to do. PIP has come in recently, and I can tell you that from the DWP side outside of the pilot, we have no **** idea what's going on with it. Literally zero.

And what happens when, as inevitably happens when the mob changes, a new power comes in and they want to change everything? Scrap UC, and bring back the old bens, but with new names so it doesn't seem as obvious? Seems likely to me.

Â