Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend lives on the estate next to New Hall and was driving down walmley road as he drove out of the hotel and onto the main road. Can't see my mate just randomly texting that to me so I believe him.

My friend lives on the estate next to New Hall and was driving down walmley road as he drove out of the hotel and onto the main road. Can't see my mate just randomly texting that to me so I believe him.

Okay, cause I remember reading this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A71464403

and then when you posted, that came back into memory.

Kevin-Prince is the player I want from the Portsmouth midfield last season.

He's become massively overrated in recent weeks. He's got some nice touches but his decision making is beyond awful, he consistently chose the wrong option when playing for Ghana and it would get annoying real quick if he joined Villa. He's kinda like a more skillful NRC.

I haven't said it before but i've had a feeling joe cole might come to us, not so much a genuine belief but just an odd feeling, some comments he's made about wanting to feel 'loved' etc, can well imagine MoN giving him a cuddle.....

Plus he might fancy a change from the London lifestyle. Wanting to be loved as well could be interpreted as wanting to be the main man, he wouldn't be at Spurs or Arsenal so we might be the next logical choice for him....probably all bollox but could you imagine the immediate shift in attitude on here toward O Neill and his transfer policy/dealings!

I haven't said it before but i've had a feeling joe cole might come to us, not so much a genuine belief but just an odd feeling, some comments he's made about wanting to feel 'loved' etc, can well imagine MoN giving him a cuddle.....

Plus he might fancy a change from the London lifestyle. Wanting to be loved as well could be interpreted as wanting to be the main man, he wouldn't be at Spurs or Arsenal so we might be the next logical choice for him....probably all bollox but could you imagine the immediate shift in attitude on here toward O Neill and his transfer policy/dealings!

There wouldn't be any change!!!

"we never buy foreigners" will still be there.

How come?

I'd play him behind Gabby. If we got Cole then kept Milner, the midfield with Cole in the hole look bloody awesome.

Because I think that midfield would be too lightweight, his best position is on the left wing imo and it would force us into playing 4-5-1 constantly

it would force us into playing 4-5-1 constantly

Which is our best formation..

not at home against the likes of Wolves it wouldn't be, it would give us no flexibility

4-5-1...no flexibility?

Que?

We wouldn't be able to play 4-4-2 as Cole would have to be shoehorned into the side