Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself don't think Suarez is all that, I have seen him a lot for Uruguay now and today is probably been the best he's ever been for them, when I've watched.

However SGC, do you deliberately try to be different with your outrageous statements, such as Rooney, Bent etc...

nope I just think Bent is very underrated and Rooney is vastly overrated as proved by his performance in the wc so far

Yes, because he is clearly 100% fit isn't he. :?

Just leave the Bent, Rooney thing alone mate. Just accept, your the only person in the world who thinks Bent is somehow better than Rooney despite every other fan telling you different and every manager, player, coach telling you otherwise.

he's not a quality player, quality players hold the ball up for the team as Forlan did on numerous occasions, Suarez gave it away an awful lot, I've seen him several times for Ajax also and as I'm sure you know the standard of defending is much worse over there. Take it from me, all he can do is finish 1 in 4 chances and for the fee Ajax would want he wouldn't worth it, I'd love it if Spurs signed him for £20 million +

I just think it's funny you say something like that. Suarez scored 2 goals and seemingly did nothing else, (I missed a lot of the match), however this is the same thing you praise Bent for i.e. scoring goals. You say that is his main job, you say that is what we need.

he's not a quality player, quality players hold the ball up for the team as Forlan did on numerous occasions, Suarez gave it away an awful lot, I've seen him several times for Ajax also and as I'm sure you know the standard of defending is much worse over there. Take it from me, all he can do is finish 1 in 4 chances and for the fee Ajax would want he wouldn't worth it, I'd love it if Spurs signed him for £20 million +

I just think it's funny you say something like that. Suarez scored 2 goals and seemingly did nothing else, (I missed a lot of the match), however this is the same thing you praise Bent for i.e. scoring goals. You say that is his main job, you say that is what we need.

Bent does it week in week out against the best teams in the league, Suarez scores every week against the equivalent of championship teams and I include South Korea in that

Bent does it week in week out against the best teams in the league, Suarez scores every week against the equivalent of championship teams and I include South Korea in that

Yes but Bent offers little in terms of build up or hold up play, he's all about goals.

Yes but Bent offers little in terms of build up or hold up play, he's all about goals.

Bent is a far better finisher than Suarez

Where's all this proof then?

I'm guessing you rarely watch Dutch football if not at all.

You are categorically saying that someone who scored 47 goals last season is a worse finisher than someone who only scored around 20.

I don't care what league you play in, 47 goals is impressive and the way you are righting him off is absurd.

You are categorically saying that someone who scored 47 goals last season is a worse finisher than someone who only scored around 20.

I don't care what league you play in, 47 goals is impressive and the way you are righting him off is absurd.

lol :notworthy:

Be honest Darren, you fancied a move Villa, but MON didn't fancy you did he?

lol :notworthy:

Oh nooo, a grammatical error.

I've seen him play about 10 times altogether for both club and country and each time have failed to be impressed by him, Forlan puts him to shame