Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be very suprised if that has any truth in it. The idea of Stan going there is rather funny too. Shouldn't this be in the transfer thread seeing as this isn't actually a link at all?

edit - oh it is now!

According to the sun today - the breakdown of the England squad is as follows:

4 - Spurs, VILLA, Chelsea

3 - Man Utd, Liverpool

2 - West Ham, Man City

1 - Portsmouth

I swear only Warnock, Heskey and Milner are our players?! Seem to think they have still included Villa in our squad, unless we are buyinhg SWP or Joe Hart?!

Another Villa fansite has noticed Fletcher signing for Wolves and suggests it paves the way for Doyle to come to us.

It does hold water and wouldnt suprise me. As for Doyle ....well he may be better than we've got.

would certainly hope so!! Doyle is a quality player, very interested to see how well he does with a good supply of ball to him..

Another Villa fansite has noticed Fletcher signing for Wolves and suggests it paves the way for Doyle to come to us.

It does hold water and wouldnt suprise me. As for Doyle ....well he may be better than we've got.

would certainly hope so!! Doyle is a quality player, very interested to see how well he does with a good supply of ball to him..

I was hoping for something a bit better to be honest....should have known better.

I don't think it paves the way at all. I think it's McCarthy creating a brilliant partnership. Now whether he can hang onto Doyle is another thing, but I don't think signing Fletcher in any way expedites Doyle's departure. Doesn't bode well for Ebanks-Blake though.