Working untill you sweat too much?

Pelle

Is breaking sweat when you're working, wroking too hard?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is breaking sweat when you're working, wroking too hard?

• Yes
    • No

Sweating is purely to cool you down. It's nothing to do with working too hard. You can sweat by doing sweet **** all if it's hot enough. Similarly you could run your arse off but if you're int he south pole you won't be sweating much.

I work on the motorways digging holes for a living so don't have much choice but to sweat.

We've got quite enough holes in the roads at the moment, couldn't you try filling a few instead of digging new ones!

Waahey

I do the crash barrier so they do get filled in after we dig them :D

That's a no. when you're working outside during the summer for example I think it's quite obvious you will sweat.

Btw parts delivery for Volvo; so it's because of you we always have to wait such a long time for our parts to arrive :)

Haha, nope, we're only delivering to the swedish factory in Torslanda and as long as I've been there, which I think is exactly 4 years today, we've never failed to deliver in time. 15 seconds away to miss out one time, but that's the closest. :D

the guy who said it is alright but very lazy and only see his rights in working, not his responisbilities.

This poll was recently conducted on the Manchester United website too. Guess which option Berbatov ticked?

Haha, quality. Very true though.

When I begin to feel myself getting hot and sweaty I just slow it down. Honestly, in a company like mine if nobody is else is sweating then why the hell should I?

Â