Working untill you sweat too much?

Pelle

Is breaking sweat when you're working, wroking too hard?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is breaking sweat when you're working, wroking too hard?

• Yes
    • No

Had a discussion with a mate at work yesterday in which he said that if you're starting to sweat when you're working, you're working too hard and it shouldn't be that hard. I said that was, well, just bullshit to be honest. He's the kind of worker that think that working should be all but a walk in the park. I say that I'm paid to work at my job, not stroll along and do the odd thing and most of all chatting to the other ones at work or in my mobile.

So, well, are you working too hard if you start to break sweat? Btw, I'm working in the heavy car industry. We're a "just in time"-factory delivering parts to Volvo. We also weld, which really doesn't make it easier not to sweat when you're working.

I clicked 'No'.

Yeah if you're lifting things for example it is a physically demanding practice, your body will heat up causing you to sweat. It doesn't mean you're working too hard.

Hell, i work in an office and sometimes i break a sweat!

The temperature is quite varying. During this winter it was very cold in some of the areas, whilst others were quite warm. In the spring and summer it can get very hot inside. We're getting up fans in some areas if we're getting too hot.

As said, we weld and we work with our bodies, the body gets heated up.

The temperature is quite varying. During this winter it was very cold in some of the areas, whilst others were quite warm. In the spring and summer it can get very hot inside. We're getting up fans in some areas if we're getting too hot.

As said, we weld and we work with our bodies, the body gets heated up.

I just read through the OP again and I'm studying JIT and MRP concepts in quite alot of detail right now! Maybe I could use you as an example in the exam I have in 2 weeks. :winkold:

If you're working in an office and sweating then you probably just need a cool drink.

or you're about to have a heart attack. :winkold:

This poll was recently conducted on the Manchester United website too. Guess which option Berbatov ticked?

Â