Jez

To be fair Saha did okay for us last season. I don't think he was ever injured, but didn't play much as he was only ever signed as a short term back up. He worked pretty hard and scored a few goals. As a free transfer, just for a year, I can't see much reason to criticize MON for this. It sounds like the are looking for another striker as well, so I'd imagine Saha has been signed just to give them a bit more cover.

Also not sure I said Saha hasn't had a history of injuries.

In response to someone suggesting he will play 10 games I pointed out he played 28 the previous years and pointed out there could be numerous reasons why his minutes per game was low. Poor form, low confidence, different formations, different approaches to the games could all well be factors.

But I guess Bof knows best.

I don't think he was ever injured

Well that can't be true.

I'm gonna explain it real simple. You use a fragile player to the point where you don't break him. With Saha, as already pointed out earlier, that's 20 minutes here and 6 minutes there. You'll get it.

I'd like to congratulate Wolves for not being pushovers and holding out for the best possible price for their assets. Fletcher and Jarvis still have a fair amount of time on their contracts.

Well that can't be true.

I'm gonna explain it real simple. You use a fragile player to the point where you don't break him. With Saha, as already pointed out earlier, that's 20 minutes here and 6 minutes there. You'll get it.

Where have i said that saha will play 90 minutes every game? Or that he should play 90 minutes every game?

I've said he made 28 apperances last season when someone predicted 10' i've said there could be plenty of reasons why his minutes were low in his appearances and that he's not as injury prone as some people are trying to make out.

Well that can't be true.

I'm talking about the time he spent at Spurs. I don't remember him missing any games due to injury, though he might have.

Sorry. My sarcasm doesn't work well through text.

I believe you that he wasn't injured while at spurs.

I'd like to congratulate Wolves for not being pushovers and holding out for the best possible price for their assets. Fletcher and Jarvis still have a fair amount of time on their contracts.

There's not being pushovers and there's being plain stupid

9.5 mill for Jarvis?

If i were a wolves fan at that price i'd tie him to the roofrack of my car and drive him there myself

Fletcher is understandable though considering the money they spent and the 15% sell on clause

Anyone think that Levy is playing a clever game, and just pretending that he only got 23m for Modric, because they dont want other clubs to know that they actually have more.. I think Levy is Lying about how much the transfer is, so when spurs try to buy a player, they can say ' Look we only got 23m for a World Class Midfielder..

There's not being pushovers and there's being plain stupid

9.5 mill for Jarvis?

If i were a wolves fan at that price i'd tie him to the roofrack of my car and drive him there myself

Fletcher is understandable though considering the money they spent and the 15% sell on clause

Why? Wolves dont need money, they need good players to get them out of the Championship. Why sell your chances of promotion?

what they dont need is someone coming in with a great bid on the 31st

most of the ones i work with are convinced the club should have prepared better and replaced them already, it was great hearing one of them suggest Stale isnt up to the job and wanting him out already!

Joey Barton to Marseille on loan with Stephane M'bia going the other way. What the actual **** ?

M'bia is a very good player, would love him at Villa

This really better not be true. I'll be seriously devastated if this happens. It makes no sense for OM, who have a thread bare squad already and really can't afford to let a center back go, especially for an over rated scum bag who is suspended for ages and plays in the one position they actually have a couple of options. I assume the suspension would carry to Ligue 1? :x