The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

1 hour ago, JamieZ said:

Jesse Marsch taking over at RB Leipzig. He knows the system and should slot right in. I'm excited to have two promising American managers coaching in the Bundesliga.

Yes love that hire.Been a fan of Marsch for awhile and was hoping he got USMNT over Berhalter tbh.

Good luck to him at Leipzig.

• Like 1

39 goals (and 7 assists) in 27 games is prime Messis and Ronaldo numbers. Absolutely fantastic.

Bundesliga season is only 34 games so he has two games left to get to 40. Really hope he does it and I think he will.

Fair dues to Hertha Berlin, they've had 3 games in 7 days due to Covid re-scheduling needing results to stay alive and they've managed to get 7 points counting todays win over the hopeless Schalke 04.

Still might get relegated with 2 rounds to play but they've done what they had to so far.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sne said:

Fair dues to Hertha Berlin, they've had 3 games in 7 days due to Covid re-scheduling needing results to stay alive and they've managed to get 7 points counting todays win over the hopeless Schalke 04.

Still might get relegated with 2 rounds to play but they've done what they had to so far.

Another big one this weekend against Koln I believe.

• Like 1

Dortmund are pretty much everything leipzig arent, leipzig are great on the ball but have nothing up front, olmo is brilliant, dortmund on the other hand are being completely outplayed and are 3-0 thanks to their front line 

Kampl is also dogshit, plsu he has a haircut that's the equivalent of the worst player down the power league rocking up in pink boots, not good enough to get away with that 

I'd missed dortmund getting back in to 4th, a month ago they lost to frankfurt and it was frankfurts to lose

Werder sacking  Florian Kohfeldt ahead of the final round and potential play off. They've lost 8 out of the last 9 and are sitting at 16th. Feels like they always finish in the play offs but I know that's not correct.

Thomas Schaaf coming in.

Schaaf was there in late 90s and managed them for about a decade when they had really good teams. He won league once, cup a few times and qualified them 5 years in a row to CL and they did very well in Uefa/europa when they weren't in that. Basically their Wenger.

Would be a bit like us bringing Brian Little back for last 3 games if we were in serious relegation trouble.

Edited by VillaChris

Currently watching the Bundesliga instant highlights on the telly. Fun way to watch the final round. 

Bayern already have 4 but shockingly enough Lewa hasn't score yet. Werder Bremen on course to finish at 16th for the second season in a row

I'm watching Köln v Schalke and Matthew Hoppe has been playing like a man possessed. He hasn't gotten his goal yet, but he's been throwing himself around all over the pitch. I hope somebody else snatches him up.

Werder are absolutely imploding. Might even be in risk of losing their GD advantage against Köln.

1 goal for Köln thou and Bremen are down.

Sweet goal by Joao Victor and Wolfsburg.

Nice to see Oscar Wendt getting a run out for Borussia Moenchengladbach in his final game before moving back home to IFK Göteborg. Please don't get injured now.

• Like 1

Â