PL: Blackburn h Match Thread 2010/05/09 16:00

limpid

I really want to win this game. Finishing 6th is a great achievement this season with the money spent by Man City etc. To finish in front of Liverpool would be great. Please don't blow it Villa. Finishing 5th would be even better but I expect Man City to beats Spuds to grab 4th.

Yes it would be great. But we should not forget we still can get 5th place. West Ham can win M.City.

West Ham v Man City, you would normally say tough game, but West Ham may have already gone on holiday and Man City will be desperate for 5th so.......................

All we can do is make sure we win.

Gone really, really quick this one.

When was the last time we lost the last game of the season? Seems a while, Leeds I can remember but that was about 6 years ago. My memory is getting naff.

Some pre-match news

''Steven N’Zonzi is out after having dental surgery, Linganzi could start. El-Hadji Diouf is missing after having his tonsils out.''

Pedersen won't be playing either because he's having his toe nails done.

All our England hopefuls should be well up for this one, as it's their last chance to impress and get into the provisional 30.

Expect O'Neill will give Heskey a start to help his case.

Gone really, really quick this one.

When was the last time we lost the last game of the season? Seems a while, Leeds I can remember but that was about 6 years ago. My memory is getting naff.

Thats what i was thinking, almost seems like yesterday and we where up against Wigan and going out of Europa

Guest AV-Maloney-FC

really wish i was going, shame i live in chester where no one else supports the villa.

really wish i was going, shame i live in chester where no one else supports the villa.

I know that feeling. But in all honesty, there are a few of us around Chester and North Wales

Edit: Should say Im going for a Villa win on this one. 3-1.

Man City to win and Liverpool to win as well. :(