• Ashley Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Carew
    • Delfouneso (on for Carew)
    • Heskey (on for Warnock)

Pardon my language.

**** Mercenary City, **** Sky, **** Talksport, **** 5Live, **** the Landan media. Watched it live today and we were an afterthought. Only comfort was a small heath getting twatted for opening his mouth up town. This city is ours!

Pardon my language.

**** Mercenary City, **** Sky, **** Talksport, **** 5Live, **** the Landan media. Watched it live today and we were an afterthought. Only comfort was a small heath getting twatted for opening his mouth up town. This city is ours!

icon_uhoh.gif

Oh and special mention to the fans who decided to start singing “We are shit my lord” at around the 60th(?!) minute. Unless I've missed some elaborate joke (or misheard), you are **** brainless idiots. We don’t deserve, and will never achieve, success with fuckwits like you demotivating the team at such a crucial time.

Well while you were listening to the game some of us drove for several hours each way to be at the game and support the team and support the team we did from the 1st minute to the 90th.

What you heard was the City fans not Villa fans so you can take you post above and... actually no I won't go there.

I hope your sofa was nice and comfortable this afternoon and didn't muffle your voice too much while you were talking out your arse.

Pardon my language.

icon_uhoh.gif

Qué?

Ok came back from the match about 3 hours ago . I actually felt quite proud walkin out the groud we'd pushed City and for 40 first half minutes they'd hardly troubled us and we were 1 nil up . By the way talkin of coming out the ground did anyone else recieve the kind of abuse that made u want to smack the crap out of someone ?

Ok 2 major things that pissed me off today Petrov and Downing , Petrov seemed to be fecked from about 20 minutes onwards anyone else notice when ever he lost a challenge he seemed so lazy to get back and just jogged back like he had all the time in the world . Mr Downing pissed me off for there 2nd ok Johnsons had turned him so instead of then running back onto the goal line he just stands off the field of play and watches the ball roll into the back off the net , arghhhh so feckin annoying i wanted to scream .

Sat in the car on the way home hearin City fans ringing in sayin yeah our 3 strikers all scored were great and all this bollox , personally i thought all 3 were decidedly average Adebeyor is a lazy feck , Bellamy was decidedly average and Tevez confuses the hell out of me , is he even a feckin striker , but the thing is they all scored

Much as i hate Spurs i want them to finish 4th , the cockey aroggance left a pretty sick taste in the mouth from the abuse me and my misses recieved outside , one sad bastard even had his kids ( which looked about 5 & 8) start chanting champions league your havin a laugh at us as we walked to the car .

Warnock was at fault for both goals which pains me as i like him as a player. What the **** was Downing doing for the second goal though, he runs off the pitch, well 1 yard off the pitch. Then just stands there and doesn't help defend. He must of seen that Adebayor was free 6 yards out!!! **** rocket polisher

Good effort by the lads, shame really 5 minutes cost us as we looked tasty on the break. City shut up shop in the second half. Still, it has been a brilliant season and here's to many more to come.

Warnock was at fault for both goals which pains me as i like him as a player. What the **** was Downing doing for the second goal though, he runs off the pitch, well 1 yard off the pitch. Then just stands there and doesn't help defend. He must of seen that Adebayor was free 6 yards out!!! **** rocket polisher

I blame Collins for the 2nd personall. Standing next to Adebayor, then tries to be the hero and close down Johnson, gets in the way of Dunne who was closing him down anyway, then leaves Adebayor open for a tap in.

I thought it was a good performance. Carew always looked dangerous in the first half. Agbonlahor was poor though, I would like to see Carew and Delfouneso start against Blackburn. Cuellar was excellent and actually defended like a right back should.

Said this in the match thread this morning:

3-1 Villa...They will be 1-0 up at half time but we will come out in the second half and score 2 quick goals and score the winner in the 85th minute. Cuellar will score.

Well it happened, but the other way round...sorry lads.

Oh and Totti, yep we got quite abit of 'abuse' from pretty much every Man City fan walking past after the game...even crossing the road in the city centre we got the finger from a passing car! They are foul words removed that don't deserve the "success" they are getting at the moment. Jumped up divs.

Never thought I'd hear myself saying I really want Hoofspuds to get fourth spot, just reading some of the comments about the shitty fans makes me hate them even more than I already did.

Shit club, never won **** all, and now they're all billy big bollocks.. rocket polishers!

Gutted but then we've been nearly there all season. A couple of inches more & we could have won that game today!

Cuellar was phenomenal at the back.

Ashley Young caused them real problems with some of his crosses.

The Fonz is growing in confidence now as well, when he comes on.

Well done Clattenberg for showing how a game should be referreed.

Never thought I'd hear myself saying I really want Hoofspuds to get fourth spot

If they do & Chelsea win the title then you do realise it will be a cockney love fest!

Course if Chelsea take top spot & Man City get 4th, will just go to show everyone that Money buys you everything...and I suspect that includes an official or two!

Thought Cuellar was outstanding today and I am not a fan of his at right back. I also thought Carew was immense today and couldnt understand MON taking him off as he was our main goal threat. Gabby for me was awful today, never got into the game and never looked remotely like scoring. I would have taken Gabby off and put Delfouneso on instead off taking Carew off. A Young was good today too with some great crosses.

Petrov was agin a 60 minute man. Like most of the games in the second half of the season he just runs out steam and disappears for the last 30 minutes meaning Milner has to work twice as hard. Mon has got to look at replacing Petrov after 60 minutes because he becomes baggage.

cuellar - superb

carew - dangerous (should defo be kept around)

warnock, gabby, petrov - poor

downing - timid

mr. clattenburg - need more performances like that from refs

our fans - fantastic

result - absolutely devastating. hard to take.

Why in the world would any Villa supporter want Spurs to get 4th. That is the worst possible result for us.

As some Gooner pointed out as far as Man Citeh goes:

If they DO get fourth, they will spend a fortune and buy some of the best players in the world and be real contenders for all trophies next year.

If they DON’T get fourth, they will spend a fortune and buy some of the best players in the world and be real contenders for all trophies next year.

Why in the world would any Villa supporter want Spurs to get 4th. That is the worst possible result for us.

As some Gooner pointed out as far as Man Citeh goes:

If they DO get fourth, they will spend a fortune and buy some of the best players in the world and be real contenders for all trophies next year.

If they DON’T get fourth, they will spend a fortune and buy some of the best players in the world and be real contenders for all trophies next year.

don't agree. it will be infinitely harder for City to attract world class players if they can't offer Champions League football. I also feel that once they do achieve 4th they won't relinquish their place until the money runs out.

Spurs on the other hand are far more likely to have a stinker of a season next year allowing us, city and whoever else to challenge again.