Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got into a game of hardcore sabotage last night on Convoy, i ran to the petrol station end of the map and climbed up onto the high level walk way above the freeway.

Claymore at one end, while equipped with my Commando c/w red dot sight, slight of hand, before i knew it had 8 kills, called in my cobra and picked a target for my napalm strike, all this within 3 or 4 mins, then...

"connection lost: player kicked"

Tossers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1min 21secs in, camping in a door way, he'd have had a shitfit had he been on the receiving end of that. He'd probably try and say he was playing defensive, but thats campin' to get to the top killstreaks, then he decides to run around when the other team is getting wiped out by his dogs. Bingo Wings of Redemption is the same aswell, and he uses the famas, easy street.

http://www.twitch.tv/woodysgamertag/b/293498215

Wings of Redemption raging quiting and smashing his controller during live stream, ha! The whole stream, which got short as WOR started crying, is about 20 minutes long, but he starts going off on one from about 18 minutes in.

The host is WoodysGamerTag, he's quite a well know COD player on YouTube, as is ProSyndicate. They're having one on ones, WOR (Unlimited-UAV) Vs ProSyndicate, he starts bitching as he's getting beat, then he flips out.

HA!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the campaign. Up until maybe the last 2 bits I'd very little idea about who I was or what I was doing and I couldn't give a shit either. Then it was over, I'd shot a lot of people, I didn't know who they were or why they had to die. Just so unfulfilling and boring

• 5 weeks later...
That ProSyndicate is from Walsall, is he not?

The Syndicate guy in that video is not the one I thought it was. I was referring to the one that posts all the COD zombie videos on YouTube, he's TheSyndicateProject. He's from the England, not sure where abouts though.

He's from Manchester.

Anyway you know you are a massive nerd when you go and watch a black ops gameplay in your youtube sub-box and you recognised Nayson with the highest rated comment.

Â