Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

Quite a few new stuff in the multiplayer reveal so far..

*One of the most interesting is along with XP, you earn 'money' after each game, which you can used to wager in matches (that could be exploited to hell and back), it is used to design your guns and stuff.

*A few new game modes. Sticks and Stones - equipped with only a Crossbow and Throwing Knife. Sharpshooter (I think this was one of the FFA game types) - everybody starts with the same weapon and the weapon switches throughout the game (for everyone), which I like.

*All weapons are customisable, shotguns, flamethrowers, sniper rifles, etc.

*Some sniper rifles have double zoom.

*Lightweight and Marathon are back.

*Zombies is back!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wages Match Trailer

Some of these modes look okay. One disappointing sign is the numbe rof rockets and shit in this video!

First Perk Slot:

Lightweight

Scavenger

Ghost

FlakJacket

Hardline

Second Perk Slot:

Hardened

Scout

Steady Aim

Sleight of Hand

Warlord

Third Perk Slot:

Marathon

Ninja

Second Chance

Hacker

Tactical Mask

No stopping Power OR Juggernaut? Nice. I presume Ghost is Cold-Blooded, Warlord is probably Overkill.

i love all those ideas for game modes

The game modes + no tactical insertions make it pretty much boost proof, thank God.

Second chance, again? For **** sake. That perk made me hate WaW

I did use it alot in WaW, but it is a bit shit. Every game seems to go wrong with either have something like that or martyrdom.. or both in MW2s case!

That RC Car is too overpowered, especially if you get one in S&D.

Wages Match Trailer

Some of these modes look okay. One disappointing sign is the numbe rof rockets and shit in this video!

First Perk Slot:

Lightweight

Scavenger

Ghost

FlakJacket

Hardline

Second Perk Slot:

Hardened

Scout

Steady Aim

Sleight of Hand

Warlord

Third Perk Slot:

Marathon

Ninja

Second Chance

Hacker

Tactical Mask

No stopping Power OR Juggernaut? Nice. I presume Ghost is Cold-Blooded, Warlord is probably Overkill.

Ghost is Cold Blooded.

Warlord is Bling.

Hardened is Deep Impact/FMJ

Scout is Iron Lungs ("scout sniper")

Tactical Mask is Shades from W@W

Kill streaks are:

3 - Spy plane (UAV)

3- RC car

4 - Counter spy plane (counter UAV)

4 - SAM Turret (Surface to Air Missile)

5 - Care Package

5 - Napalm Strike (I assume some kind of precision air strike)

6 - Sentry Gun

6 - Mortar Strike

7 - Attack Helicopter

7 - Valkyrie Rocket (has to be the guided rocket from the teaser trailer, surely?)

8 - Blackbird (I assume it's some kind of stealth bomber, though in real life the Lockheed Blackbird was a spy plane)

8 - Rolling Thunder (has to be a tank with a name like that!)

9 - Chopper Gunner

11 - Attack Dogs

11 - Gunship (I presume its the AC-130)

8 - Rolling Thunder (has to be a tank with a name like that!)

Given the period that this is set in, and the Vietnam connection, that should be an air strike of some kind, if it's going to for a semblance of accuracy a **** huge one. Operation Rolling Thunder was an enormous sustained bombing campaign of North Vietnam, with the intention of causing such horrendous damage the North Vietnamese would be unwilling and unable to continue the conflict. Didn't work but the numbers and scale of the thing are, to be honest, obscene.

I'm really struggling to get excited for this game, I'm not sure why but I just don't care much for it. I'll buy it as soon as I get the chance, but I'm not going to go out of my way to buy it, or pre-order it.

Just watched a video on Xbox live looks like tactical insertions are back. That will be free for alls ruined :( Apart from that looks pretty good :)

I read somewhere they were out, obviously not. :(

Really looking forward to this, more than I was for MW2!

Â