Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Yep, great result for England and another great result is possible for The Bears against Wankashire - excellent performance from Neil Carter to put us in a strong position.

Agreed about the 'youth' of the Engalnd squad and there is another player who appears to have great class - James Taylor of Leicestershire.

I think I heard Warks have made enquiries about 'buying-up' his contract; reckon he would be a great acquisition. It may enhance his England propects moving from bottom of 2nd Divison to top 3 of the 1st.

Great game and result - need to finish them off at the true home of cricket - Edgbaston(!!!).

At least India have an upcomong tour of Australia to rebuild their shattered confidence!!!! :D

Yep, great result for England and another great result is possible for The Bears against Wankashire - excellent performance from Neil Carter to put us in a strong position.
Another dodgy pitch @ Liverppol - so 189 is probably a good score.

Another dodgy pitch @ Liverppol - so 189 is probably a good score.

Ah ! I didnt realise they had dodgy pitches there, so take your point.

However, I wonder if they will have 8 points deducted for it - like we did :evil:

Completely different - Warks were fined for a badly prepared pitch, the liverpool pitch is a results pitch. That's the advantage a home team are allowed - I didn't mean to infer underhand methods - 'dodgy' probably an incorrect choice. "Another 'lively' pitch" would have been more approproate.

Not the Bears but have you seen the third wicket stand for Hampshire in their game against Yorkshire.... wait for it

523 :shock:

That's the biggest I can ever remember seeing. Wow, just wow.

Was that Carberry? Nice to see him getting runs.

Â