Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

The Pakistan bowler who has taken six England wickets was born in 1992. :shock:
Amir was 17 years 3 months old when he made his test debut, he made his international t20 debut a month earlier and his first class debut only 7 months before that.

Well at least the mighty Warwickshire are doing well ! Skittled Essex for 114. :D we cant lose.

Oh hang on - we are 155 all out. :cry:

What is going on in the world; mark you, I thought we'd beat Newcastle so what do I know about anything.

They'll tell me next that Liberace was gay.

amazing performance by Broad, people have a go that he isn't scoring runs, when he first started out in first class cricket, I don't think many considered him a batsman at all. Certainly not capable of building a significant innings. He could biff it about a bit, but it's only the last few years he has been scoring decent runs.

So that's them two guaranteed a starting place in Oz.

Bell will come back to replace Morgan, and england will start with strauss, cook, kevin legend pietersen and collingwood all struggling for form. And thus the ozzies will regain the ashes.

Well seeing as a No 9 can bat for nearly 6 hours and score 169 shows that it's a nice easy batting surface and the rest of his teammates (trott excepted) should be ashamed. Anyone could score runs on that pitch.

PAK 9-2 off 5 overs.

Â