Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Absolutely. Given the record of two 5-0s in 3 tours it's a credit we are looking like we ought to gain some respectability to the score, and a Broad 50 to boot. See if they can last another 30 minutes tomorrow then declare if Jimmy has survived? If the pitch still doesn't have many demons in, a lead closer to 200 would be really ideal, but I think we're in a good enough position to force the win as it is.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rodders said:

Absolutely. Given the record of two 5-0s in 3 tours it's a credit we are looking like we ought to gain some respectability to the score, and a Broad 50 to boot. See if they can last another 30 minutes tomorrow then declare if Jimmy has survived? If the pitch still doesn't have many demons in, a lead closer to 200 would be really ideal, but I think we're in a good enough position to force the win as it is.

Jimmy out first ball :rolleyes::D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

A bit of rain and not a lot happening for the England bowlers - I have a feeling this one is pushing towards a draw. 

A draw seems likely, but there's still a chance of a win. Bowlers need to be on fire, and the fielders need to hold on to every chance that comes their way though.

Edited by dAVe80

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Presumably your bet was the cause of the third wicket

I put it on and the wicket fell... It was like the inverse of the OBE curse. :D

Bizarrely, though, I was still offered a profit on the cash out after the catch had been taken.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 2

Thanks Joe. Another trap- 5 minutes to go and out. So good for so long, but he doesn't finish the job. yet again. here you go australia, have a end of day booster, feel confident for tomorrow with the new ball, what a gift.

• Like 1

Â