Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

2 minutes ago, Milfner said:

**** sensational. What a game. What a knock from Stokes. Absolutely **** chuffed. It’s not been pretty at times this tournament but we’ve deserved that! 

Feel very sorry for New Zealand, 102 overs of cricket only to lose on boundaries hit. Very harsh. 

Goes for both teams though. Could have easily gone either way. But yeah, they were unlucky but I'm chuffed we won! 

Watched the super-over. Not understanding a bloody thing but I got what was needed from the commentators (Aussies I think so rather impartial). Tense stuff :) Congratulations!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

That flukey 6 will go down as legend 

Never seen anything like it

Two sixes in a row and neither fully cleared the rope. Never seen anything like it! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Nasser Hussain just said World Cum Champions on stage.🤣

3 minutes ago, snowychap said:

I'm sure Nasser just called us World Cum Champions.

Edit: ^^Glad to see I wasn't the only one to hear that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was a little critical of England earlier in the tournament saying that there is no point in being number 1 in the world and winning meaningless one day matches if you can't do it in the pressure situation of this World Cup. Well, boy, was I wrong! 

Well done England! 😍

• Like 1

I was eating Rice Krispies in my pants when this game started and I had shaved twice before it ended.

I am genuinely drained from that .

I've recorded Wimbledon so I am going to  stick that on and  relax. I imagine it won't be as tense as the cricket.

• Haha 2

Â