Sign in to follow this  
mikeyp102

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Would he cut the mustard in the prem?  

195 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would he cut the mustard in the prem?

• Yes
    • No

I'd be surprised if he did too. He is an absolutely brilliant player, but he will be 31 at the start of next season so things like the length of contract you offer and the resale value of the player at the end of that become issues. He still has two years left at Milan so they would want a large fee for him. If Madrid want an experienced striker then Van Persie would probably be a much better option for them at this point.

I think he has already decided where he is going to be playing next year. and it aint in Spain.

Vastly overated and ask O'Neill about him. Not one of his biggest fans.

Vastly overated and ask O'Neill about him. Not one of his biggest fans.

Well, when it comes to strikers MON liked players like Heskey and Harewood... ;)

I actually think there's so many people (particularly english) who think Zlatan is overrated, that he is in fact underrated.

I'd say the opposite. Doesn't get anywhere near enough appreciation for 1) how good he is and 2) what he's done. What was it, 8 straight league titles? No coincidence that.

Yeah an absolutely fantastic footballer. I love Zlatan. Wish I could see him live before he retires. 

Earlier on he was an enigma who flattered to deceive more often than not. It was back then that I and many thought he was over-rated. But now I don't think so. He delivers now. His ability was never in question. His consistency is what he has added.

I think his display against an admittedly shite England should finish any doubts about his quality harboured in this country.

Such a good striker. He doesn't get the appreciation he deserves. He is one of the best strikers in the game today. He scores wherever he goes and wins titles. 

Earlier on he was an enigma who flattered to deceive more often than not. It was back then that I and many thought he was over-rated. But now I don't think so. He delivers now. His ability was never in question. His consistency is what he has added.

That sums up my thoughts on him as well..

Sign in to follow this  

Â