Zlatan Ibrahimovic

mikeyp102

Would he cut the mustard in the prem?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Would he cut the mustard in the prem?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Wouldn't do it in the Premiership, i think he would be like Shevchenko. Too lazy and doesn't peform often enough.

Shevchenko was never lazy.

Yeah he was just past it.

Shevchenko wasn't fast enough or strong enough for the premiership however I imagine put him through on a 1 on 1 (which I don't recall him getting many opportunities) he'd have put it away 9/10. The problem with Ibrahimovic is that he definitely is strong enough and probably fast enough for the premiership but his attitude is dire. Like some said a typical lazy head down Berbatov type. Cannot believe the deal that was completed with Inter for him either.

Distance covered:

Victor Valdes : 6751 M

Zlatan Ibrahimovic : 6451 M

Is this for real?

He was subbed in th 60th min if i remember right

Cheers,

So in my mind a striker in 60 mins should run more than a GK in 90, am i going crazy, or is that vastly underneath what it should be?

Distance covered:

Victor Valdes : 6751 M

Zlatan Ibrahimovic : 6451 M

Is this for real?

He was subbed in th 60th min if i remember right

Cheers,

So in my mind a striker in 60 mins should run more than a GK in 90, am i going crazy, or is that vastly underneath what it should be?

I reckon Valdes covered a vastly greater distance than a keeper normally would. The average player covers about 11 or 12k, correct me if I'm wrong.

A shit player and all the Swedes were stunned when he was took off last week. I felt so happy to be proven right. Also happy to be only Inter fan here that night

• 4 months later...
Â