Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Interesting story.

Now I'm not massively technologically minded and certainly no espionage expert either, but surely the Chinese Government (if it is really them) could come up with something better than "Baidu" as the folder with an ISP connection that leads straight to Beijing. Surely its too obvious for nefarious state snooping? 

Interesting story.

Now I'm not massively technologically minded and certainly no espionage expert either, but surely the Chinese Government (if it is really them) could come up with something better than "Baidu" as the folder with an ISP connection that leads straight to Beijing. Surely its too obvious for nefarious state snooping? 

Maybe they just don't give a shit, I mean Google have given stuff to the NSA haven't they? 

Interesting story.

Maybe they just don't give a shit, I mean Google have given stuff to the NSA haven't they? 

I don't think they have, not publicly at least.

This is why Google made a fuss about encrypting all email between their datacentres, because the taps were on parts of the networks outside their control.

Just bought a Z3 Compact for £334.99

Can't wait to have a phone that will actually have a competent battery, after my N5 and S3!

If you have battery issues, I'd have gone for a phone with a removable battery.

Sorry if this has been mentioned- If you go into your phone or tablet settings and then the apps. Then force close Google play movies of its running. Then clear the data and cache. Now when you load the Google play movies app you get a free copy of Gravity.

Sorry if this has been mentioned- If you go into your phone or tablet settings and then the apps. Then force close Google play movies of its running. Then clear the data and cache. Now when you load the Google play movies app you get a free copy of Gravity.

I got the Shaun the Sheep movie. Bastards.
  • Like 1

So my next phone is gonna be that HTC desire 820 that was announced nearly 2 months ago.

One problem, no one has any idea when it is coming out. Why announce something if you aren't going to release it or at the least release any type of information at all?

Any longer and I may get the 816 instead.

Edited by Ingram85

Is it based on your other Google Movies then? The only other one I have is Ice Age which was free with my N7. 

Same with me. Got Ice Age free and that's all I have on Google Movies.

Got Gravity though

Â