Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

The Nexus 6 will be 32 bit but the Nexus 9 will be 64bit.

Next year when Android M is released and is native 64 bit the 6 will not get the full optimized version but the 9 and the next Nexus phone which will almost certainly have a 64 bit processor will get all the goodness of 64bit OS.

This is the reason I am skipping the 6.

Why would Google make M a 64 bit operating system?  They will do what Apple have been doing, get 64 bit processors in handsets until they reach a critical mass and then go for it.  It's 3-5 years away minimum. 

• Like 2

Apologies if this has been posted before but couldn't see any mention of it. Apparently you can Play PS4 games on your Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact or Z3 Tablet Compact .

I know you can do a similar thing on a Vita but this is actually using the PS4 controller and a mount instead. I don't even own a PS4 yet but very tempted to pick up one of the Z3 tablets to go with it so I can happily play on it whilst the missus is watching her shite on TV. I'm sure I'm not the only person who might benefit from this!

Edited by Biskitt

Sorry if this has been asked before, i have an android tablet and i want to stream live football, i'm struggling as i can't download adobe flash player properly as its no longer supported on android, how do i get round this??

mG1cQSq.png

Nexus 6 image has 'leaked' on Twitter. I'd imagine there will be an announcement this week.

photochopped. Look at the alignment of the text on the left hand side, they're wonky.

Â