The 'Who Supports Who' topic

I don't have a team, how should I choose? Sort of got into it last year, gonna make more of an effort this year.

Go for the Browns, or be a gloryhunter ;-)

Yeah, because the Jags always win eh Rob ? :winkold:

I don't have a team, how should I choose? Sort of got into it last year, gonna make more of an effort this year.

Go for the Browns, or be a gloryhunter ;-)

Yeah, because the Jags always win eh Rob ? :winkold:

Heh :-)

There'll be plenty (well, at least 2 or 3) of people on the forum watching the games also on Sunday nights, so don't be afraid to ask "stupid" questions.

Yep, one of the upsides to Canal+ losing the Swedish PL rights to Viasat is that, as I had to change providers, I now get NFL on the telly in the bargain. Nice!

• 2 weeks later...

There was a great quote from Raheem Morris (Bucs coach) at his post-game press conference yesterday:

Last year, when we started 0-2, people were wondering if we would go 0-16. This year, we've started 2-0. Are any of you wondering if we're going to go 16-0?

• 4 weeks later...
PATRIOTS

They went 18-1 in 2007 you know!

Yeah, happy days....I remember freezing my ass off on the bleachers in Sullivan Stadium when we were 1-15....I'll take a heartbreaking Super Bowl loss over ineptitude and irrelevance any day.

PATRIOTS

They went 18-1 in 2007 you know!

Yeah, happy days....I remember freezing my ass off on the bleachers in Sullivan Stadium when we were 1-15....I'll take a heartbreaking Super Bowl loss over ineptitude and irrelevance any day.

After reading that I thought you were a Cowboys fan for a second.

Â