Who's your second choice for fourth?

paddy

Who's your second choice for fourth?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your second choice for fourth?

• Spurs
    • Man City
    • Liverpool

Man City for me.

It will happen next year if not this so why give Spurs a year of glory and spending power for no reason?

I also have a perverted curiosity as to what they would do if they had unlimited funds AND champions league on offer.

Spurs.

If City qualify for the Champions League then the audacious bids for players like Kaka and John Terry they made last year might be successful this time round. And **** Liverpool, if the "big four" end up first, second, third and fourth again then I am officially done with football.

Spurs, because Man City or Liverpool can only come fourth if Villa drop points, and I'd rather we won our last two games.

If we fail to win at Man City, I would still opt for Spurs. Liverpool again would be boring, and Man City are too obscenely rich. Spurs would also probably deserve it for the quality of their football.

BTW: there's no option in the poll, but it's still possible for Arsenal to finish fourth.

Spurs for me, I think even if they got 4th we'd have a chance of catching them next year. If Liverpool get 4th they might get their house in order for next season and be out of reach. For City its pretty much the same although I expect them to be out of sight if they get CL football.

Liverpool for me, I can't stand them as a club, but I'd rather the top 4 stay the same until we eventually do break it up to avoid another club gaining the money the Champions League generates and serious pulling power when it comes to signing players over us.

Citeh - they will get top players regardless of the fact that they have CL. people saying the longer we can stop that are folling themselves.

If Spurs got it it would also give them a greater pull than us so that would be them moving away from us as well

Liverpool for me, that way we wont have all the bullshit about Spurs being the club that broke the top 4.

And if it were man city, well the players it'd attract to them would make it near impossible for Villa or anyone else to ever break into that group.

Citeh - they will get top players regardless of the fact that they have CL. people saying the longer we can stop that are folling themselves.

If Spurs got it it would also give them a greater pull than us so that would be them moving away from us as well

Well I'm still fooling myself over London clubs winning the CL. And as for Citeh's 'top' players. They can sign as many renegade Adebayors and over-rated Lescotts as they want. However, IF they get CL they'll be buying proper players and I really don't want that.

This is a difficult one. I've gone for Spurs even though I've hated them for as long as I can remember and that was before Redknapp went there. I probably hate Liverpool even more though and watching them implode is quite entertaining. And as for Man City........ well, I've got respect for their fans for the way they turned out during their plummet down the divisions and I had a mate who was a City fan and was probably the funniest bloke I've ever met. But....... for all that there's the danger that if they actually get into the top 4 that next time Kaka, Eto'o or whoever will actually sign for them.

Â