Is there intelligent life out there ?

tonyh29

Is there other intelligent life out there ?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Is there other intelligent life out there ?

• Yes - All Hail our new insect overlords
    • No - We are all alone

I dunno if this has been mentioned and I can't be bothered to look through all the pages, but you should watch this if you are interested in all this stuff...

watch_the_fourth_kind.jpg

Real footage in it too...

Like most fictional films that claim to be real, the footage in that isn't real and the story is effectively fiction too.

Right...

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters on answers yahoo

No. Its straight up PR bull@#$%. Kinda like the Blair Witch Project. Just because they say its true, doesn't make it true. I've lived in Nome, there's nothing very exciting that happens there, not a lot of murders, definitely no serial killers, and there sure as **** aren't any alien abductions. The funniest thing about the trailer, is that everyone in the film is white (definitely the minority in Nome), there aren't too many black guys around, and in the trailer, there are mountains surrounding the town (Nome is pretty much flat as far as the eye can see). I'm going to give this movie about as much credibility as 30 days of night.

8 months ago

I have seen what could be termed as a UFO. Was walking along what we call at home 'The River Walk' a few years ago when i could enjoy a long walk without pain in the old pegs with a mate of mine and he suddenly stopped talking. I followed his line of sight which was above a row of trees in the distance and we both watched as a white circular object, probably the size of one of those Stealth Bombers traveled across way above the tree line. No sound at all, no flashing lights and no vapour trail. Definately not a plane or a helicopter. Wished i'd brought one of me old camera's with me as i'd never seen anything like it before and nothing like it since.

So i'm one of those who firmly believe that there is other life forms out there but always wondered why they haven't shown themselves for a nice cuppa. Probably would create panic in many religious comunitys in the world. Maybe Jesus was one of those aliens who paid us a visit and look what we did to him. Suppose that why they haven't shown themselves yet. The first sign of a miracle and we'd crucify the blighter.

I've just watched the first 3 episodes of the remake of V as my friend bought their TV round cos mine isn't working properly - everyone looks like a green man on mine currently even Sky News reporters!

Loved the original series of V...as the man said....The Lizards are amoung us!

I've just watched the first 3 episodes of the remake of V as my friend bought their TV round cos mine isn't working properly - everyone looks like a green man on mine currently even Sky News reporters!

Loved the original series of V...as the man said....The Lizards are amoung us!

I loved V when I was a kid. I've never watched the old series again though, I suspect it hasn't aged very well.

It is also no coincidence that the early christians stole everything from other religions and came up with the new testament when the romans decided they needed some means of control over their unruly population, especially after the uprising in judea which led to the abolishment of central control of christianity being in the eastern church and then centered it in rome.

There are older religions in the world that spread those stories first and even go into more detail, does that make you wrong? How does it feel knowing everything you were taught has been plagairised?

And again, you haven't adressed the issue of how the new testament was plaigarised, but then christians tend to pick and choose their arguments.

I've PMd you about these points because any response is way off topic.

Â