• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Sidwell (for Petrov 84)
    • Heskey (for Carew 90)

Hull wanted a scrappy game and they got it. Of course, that's because they're scrapping for their lives, and it was certainly a much harder game than I think most people would give Hull credit for.

But let's be honest, they were crap, but they made it difficult for us and we did well to come out on top.

We're well in there for the 'European' places. I honestly believe that anything can happen from here.

5 for everyone except MON. he gets 1 for lack of imaginary.

You would have boo'd our winning side off the pitch wouldn't you? Also bet you listened to it on the radio? Pathetic.

¨

1) Go bang your head against the wall.

2) I watched the game.

3) We were shit but scored 2 goals. Nothing to cheer about playing wise. Hull had enough chances to bag a couple of goals. Lucky Villa.

4) I bet you only read BBC match commentary.

5) Bang your head against the wall again.

momo"]I like Fagan. Lets get him!

nuff said

You would have boo'd our winning side off the pitch wouldn't you? Also bet you listened to it on the radio? Pathetic.

¨

2) I watched the game.

3) We were shit but scored 2 goals. Nothing to cheer about playing wise. Hull had enough chances to bag a couple of goals. Lucky Villa.

Mate, you're on dodgy ground here. We looked in complete control for all but about 20 mins when it was even at worse.

Hull had one chance that should have resulted in a goal but our 'great' defending meant it was kept out. If you can't be pleased with an away win then don't bother watching the team. IMO there were some promosing performances. Warnock/Cuellar looked better on the ball than Sunday. Downing was more involved and Gabby looked a lot more dangerous. It's all about results at this stage of the season and it looks like we're going to regret those two home draws big style.

Hope Venegoor of Hesselink is alright as well. I know they said he was knocked out and was on his way to hospital on the veetle feed.

local radio says he's now concious and was taken to hospital as precaution

Good to hear.

brilliantr cant ask for much more 2-0 away from home. can only beat those in front of you and was never going to be a pretty piece of football that would win it. well done boys now lets win on sun and get to 64 points and hope man u and arse can do us a massive favour!

Happy with that game, we did exactly what we needed to, if man yoo had done it people would be saying a 'professional display'.

I thought Downing looked very good tonight and Petrov is a very underrated player, he controls the game and sets the tempo.

I know this is nothing new but, as one of the most positive posters on here, what the hell does Sidwell do to so consistently get a game! I watched him very carefully, as I always do, and he's clueless, gives the ball away and gives us absolutely nothing. Argggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

¨

2) I watched the game.

Absolute tripe.

So, I am the only one who bored himself through two hours of Villa? Think not! I don't have any problems when we play good and lose, but today's game was the most boring I have seen for a long time. Why should I celebrate the players performance? If that offends you, you should go to bed, homie.

Collins got my MOM for a great display and edged it over Dunney. Collins gets it for headbutting the meanness out of that word removed Fagan. The rocket polisher really didn't fancy it after that

As for The Dunney Monster. To steal a phrase, harder than a coffin nail.

¨

2) I watched the game.

Absolute tripe.

So, I am the only one who bored himself through two hours of Villa? Think not! I don't have any problems when we play good and lose, but today's game was the most boring I have seen for a long time. Why should I celebrate the players performance? If that offends you, you should go to bed, homie.

I actually enjoyed it, you should've turned up in the GT MK2 and DOL days.