• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Sidwell (for Petrov 84)
    • Heskey (for Carew 90)

Collins was a rock tonight and deserved the MOTM.

Honorable mentions to Petrov especially in the first half.

All we can do is put pressure on the teams above and we are doing it!

5 for everyone except MON. he gets 1 for lack of imaginary.

You would have boo'd our winning side off the pitch wouldn't you? Also bet you listened to it on the radio? Pathetic.

¨

1) Go bang your head against the wall.

2) I watched the game.

3) We were shit but scored 2 goals. Nothing to cheer about playing wise. Hull had enough chances to bag a couple of goals. Lucky Villa.

4) I bet you only read BBC match commentary.

5) Bang your head against the wall again.

3 points, Job done. No complaints although still a few problems when we get a goal...sit too far back.

I thought before the first goal we controlled the game and after the second goal we controlled the game.

Friedel - 7.5 - Good saves.

Cuellar - 7 - Solid

Collins - 9 - MOTM - Was a rock!

Dunne - 8.5 - Brilliant again.

Warnock - 8 - Excellent also.

Young - 6 - Just didn't get into the game at all.

Milner - 8 - was "okay" first half but second half really come alive and ran the game as usual.

Petrov - 7.5 - Great first half, did a job second half without really getting into gam.

Downing - 7 - Comfortable when we had the ball, always picks the right option. He's a good player to have, so composed.

Gabby - 7 - Great before his goal, then after that sorta stopped a little to be honest and was dissapointing but still at times held the ball up and run channels well. I'd like to see him play with a little more umph though after he scored, shoulda been dying to score 2/3...

Carew - 7 - Awful first half, poor second half and then the 2nd seemed to bring him to life and after that he barely gave the ball away.

Overall - B - Performance good enough, result excellent. Thanks.

No option for McShane ? :-)

i would agree with this

Hope Venegoor of Hesselink is alright as well. I know they said he was knocked out and was on his way to hospital on the veetle feed.

local radio says he's now concious and was taken to hospital as precaution

Gave MOTM to Gabby. What a player he is now, hardly ever loses the ball once it's in his possession, improving his dribbling and cool in the finish.

Milner was also good, his energy really stands out in the latter stages of a game. And I don't just mean stand out from the rest of the team, he stands out against the opposition too in terms of energy.

Defence of course were excellent as is the case the majority of the time. Dunne must have a head made of titanium.

Get well soon Jan.

5 for everyone except MON. he gets 1 for lack of imaginary.

You would have boo'd our winning side off the pitch wouldn't you? Also bet you listened to it on the radio? Pathetic.

¨

1) Go bang your head against the wall.

2) I watched the game.

3) We were shit but scored 2 goals. Nothing to cheer about playing wise. Hull had enough chances to bag a couple of goals. Lucky Villa.

4) I bet you only read BBC match commentary.

5) Bang your head against the wall again.

Absolute tripe.

I dont get what people want, you can't expected a mircale performance EVERY single game. Its not sunday league where your the best team and win 9-0 every game. We were good tonight and played Hull how we should have. Collins and Dunne were brilliant.

Bring on the Blose!