• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Sidwell (for Petrov 84)
    • Heskey (for Carew 90)

Your thoughts for posterity.

Please also vote for your man of the match. Remember if you are voting immediately after the game that you cannot change your vote, so you may want to take some time to consider your choice.

Collins was absolutely amazing today - fully deserved MoTM. Just a fantastic performance from him.

One player I was very impressed with today was Downing - some great passing, running and movement.

The rest of the boys did their jobs - Milner at the centre of things as always and a great finish from Gabby.

Job done. Hull were woeful throughout. We had two spells of convincing attacking play that were enough to get us the win.

Oh, and I doubt whether any other team's forwards will try clashing heads with Dunne or Collins again! :)

Superb goal from Gabby.

Comfortable win against turgid opposition, who made it difficult for us to play our usual style. Some horrible word removeds in that Hull team who tried to kick our lads off the pitch. Collins MOTM for me and Dunne just behind him, outstanding defensive display by both. Really hope Hull get relegated now.