Sending your missus flowers at work: Yay or Nay?

Dante_Lockhart

Sending your missus flowers at work: Yay nor Nay?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Sending your missus flowers at work: Yay nor Nay?

• Yay
    • Nay

A yay for me. But of course it depends on the woman and the situation. But most women like that kind of a gesture. Unless it's because you've done something bad in the previous days and this is to try and make up for it. :P

Just had a phone call to say that they're lovely and thank you. She kept 'aaawwwww'ing down the phone

Post graphic pictures, time stamp, sharpie in the pooper or else GTFO

EDIT; not your pooper...

:|

EDIT; not your pooper...

Pics of what? :?

Did you get a blowy?

I'm at work. I don't expect one anyway, i was only joshin. Just a smile on her face will be enough for me 8)

EDIT; not your pooper...

Did you get a blowy?

I'm at work. I don't expect one anyway, i was only joshin. Just a smile on her face will be enough for me 8)

sounds like someone didnt get a blowy

Yeah Morkery, I think there are certain work situations where it could potentially be embarassing, awkward, inappropriate and the only way to guage that is common sense and reading your partner.

You might get it wrong, but as I say - if the intent is genuine, you can't go far wrong.

Romantic Gestures don't have to be so grand, sometimes just an unexpected out of nowhere compliment, letting her watch something on tv she knows you don't like so you don't usually watch it together, doing one of the household chores you don't usually do, offering to cook dinner, etc - is a good free way of being sweet.

You only live once, if you love her, show her :) (I'm an old romantic but roll with me here...)

I do all those things you listed everyday.

I'm thining she should be the one sending me presents at work!!??

Sending flowers must cost at least £50 these days surely?

been out of the loop a while matey?

I guess if you never send them, you wouldn't know the cost.

Depends what you get etc, and where from, but you can get a decent bunch of flowers delivered for £25-£30, no problem.

That's the key word I suspect.....I know a mate sent roses to his bird at work and they cost him £60, the last time I sent some on Mothers Day they cost nearly £130, and the stupid **** left the receipt in them so all I got was the standard mother lecture about "wasting all that money on me" :x

EDIT; not your pooper...

Did you get a blowy?

:cry:

EDIT; not your pooper...

Did you get a blowy?

:cry:

£60 down the swanny my good man?

:lol:

maybe witton_lane's suggestion was the best route after all? :winkold:

Â