Sending your missus flowers at work: Yay or Nay?

Dante_Lockhart

Sending your missus flowers at work: Yay nor Nay?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Sending your missus flowers at work: Yay nor Nay?

• Yay
    • Nay

always goes down well. They get a bit embarrased if in an open plan office and everyone is watching, but they really love it.

My GF works in a school so i don't know if it's appropriate there or not.

Sending flowers must cost at least £50 these days surely? Just head up to a massage parlour, slap your money down and you'll get a blowjob anyway. At least that way there's no gamble involved :)

I've only bought flowers for a female twice in my life, once I got **** all other than "you only bought them because I complained that you never bought me flowers" and the other time I'd played a pretty nasty joke on a bird I was supposed to be spending the weekend with and she went spastic about it so I bought flowers to smooth things over before I arrived.

I bought flowers for my mother tons of times though, but she doesn't count, for obvious reasons.

Bypassing WL's inane opinion, I don't think it would do you any harm if you did.

Just know what she likes and go with it. With any gesture, if the intent to please is genuine - you'll be good. Failing flowers, making a candlelit dinner is a winner. (To eat on the table lads, not on your laps)

Sending flowers must cost at least £50 these days surely?

been out of the loop a while matey?

I guess if you never send them, you wouldn't know the cost.

Depends what you get etc, and where from, but you can get a decent bunch of flowers delivered for £25-£30, no problem.

Yeah Morkery, I think there are certain work situations where it could potentially be embarassing, awkward, inappropriate and the only way to guage that is common sense and reading your partner.

You might get it wrong, but as I say - if the intent is genuine, you can't go far wrong.

Romantic Gestures don't have to be so grand, sometimes just an unexpected out of nowhere compliment, letting her watch something on tv she knows you don't like so you don't usually watch it together, doing one of the household chores you don't usually do, offering to cook dinner, etc - is a good free way of being sweet.

You only live once, if you love her, show her :) (I'm an old romantic but roll with me here...)

Â