Which party gets your X  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Liberal Democrat
    • Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Labour
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • BNP
    • Not voting
    • Spoil Ballot

I must admit I missed the China reference.

Massive, massive cock up on his part.

Why because China isn't a Muslim country???

:lol:

I must admit it hadn't crossed my mind but there are Muslims there... :suspect:

No, what more crossed my mind was that they are someone not to piss off and someone we will have to trade with and also will have to work with... a future PM saying they might be a threat to us is not going to make negotiating and co-operating with them any easier.

But then they do harbour Muslims...

;)

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be very quick to dismiss peoples views and take the policial high ground through out this and the previous thread then when challenged on it claim it was a 'joke'.

ohhh posts on posters from a mod, nice ... I'll leave the judgements and high ground stuff with you so forgive me if i don't reply to this actual bit

have a look through the thread ,there is some serious stuff , then there is some light hearted stuff ..heck have a look through the whole of VT ..or do you really think that Gabby15 is a rapist etc etc

but if it helps I'll add a "not entirely serious" spoiler to all my posts from now on

I think a little too much was made from the China thing tbh. It's as though people think he is going to nuke them if he gets into power. China clearly are a threat in various ways. One a threat to our climate and another a threat to sapping other countries of jobs and resources. China is already booming and set to boom even bigger in the next few years.

You seem to be very quick to dismiss peoples views and take the policial high ground through out this and the previous thread then when challenged on it claim it was a 'joke'.

ohhh posts on posters from a mod, nice ... I'll leave the judgements and high ground stuff with you so forgive me if i don't reply to this actual bit

My above comment relates to how you are posting it is not a post on poster unlike your "lack of sense of humour" comments but if you think otherwise feel free to take it up with another mod.

cameron isnt allowed to say "black man"? FFS

Tbh, I found it funnier that this "black man" he met was 40 years old and had served in the Navy for 30 years.

No wonder he doesn't want to talk real figures on savings when he has a head for maths like that!

I think a little too much was made from the China thing tbh. It's as though people think he is going to nuke them if he gets into power. China clearly are a threat in various ways. One a threat to our climate and another a threat to sapping other countries of jobs and resources. China is already booming and set to boom even bigger in the next few years.

I'd actually say that China do not actually pose a threat from them using nuclear weapons against us

The biggest threat from China is that the debt we have is basically their money through buying govt bonds. Nice if they call it in

All that it's reaffirmed so far is that I **** hate Nigel Farage

why is he a muslim as well :winkold:

what worries me is he seems to be the only person UKIP wheel out for TV debates ..if he is the best they have they might as well go home now

Just really can't stand the man.

Funny thing Cameron and the China gaffe, he clearly doesn't know that China aren't a threat like Iran, which was clearly an attempt to link nuclear threat to them, because China's nuclear armament is entirely defensive. They have a strict policy of them only being defensive.

Career politician who wants to be PM, and doesn't know foreign affairs.

he clearly doesn't know that China aren't a threat like Iran

would that be the China that does have Nuclear weapons and the Iran that doesn't ?

Are North Korea any more of a threat to the UK BTW .. was it the countries named that was offensive or just the person saying them

I took the mention of China as an example of uncertainty in the world and not saying China is a threat to the U.K , not that i suppose it matters to anyone

cameron isnt allowed to say "black man"? FFS

I just wondered why he had to point out that he had spoken to a black man?

maybe becuase he was ?

Was it me though but with the name checking the person asking the question by first name , didn't the asian nurse become known as Mrs Patel as nobody wanted to mis-pronounce her first name ?

ITV1's audience began at 8.8 million in the first quarter-hour from 8.30pm, rising to a high of 9.9 million during the middle of the debate, in the 15 minutes from 9pm

The audience then declined steadily, to 9.3 million in the final quarter-hour from 9.45pm

Come off it Tony, you know exactly whats meant there.

and yet you don't extend the same courtesy to Cameron ?

do you think he named China to insult them or was he giving an example of uncertainty in the world ...

it sorta works both ways .... only it doesn't of course

I think the viewing figures for the next one will be up, based on the publicity that this one has generated.

Should be interesting to see what tactics El Gordo and Lord Snooty adopt towards Cleggy in the next one. If they keep sucking up to him like they did last night he might even end up winning the bloody election.

IT's clearly a gaffe by Cameron, Tony, he'd not have mentioned them in the same breath as Iran if he hadn't.

If you can't see that or must defend Cameron just Drat does the red party, I think I'll join Trent in retreating from these again. I tried to get more interested in UK politics, as I've remarked to Darren before now I want to, but this bollocks between the parties and it's diehards puts me off.

I give up. I'll stick to conflict and international stuff.