The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Seems every time I post in this thread I have to state I watched a **** ton of WWF back in the late 80s through to the mid 90s, and from time to time I will watch modern stuff on YouTube. Now I know that sometimes characters get recycled, like on the last page it was said that Ryback is Goldberg ten years on. How about that Damien Sandow fella though?

He is literally a remake of The Genius, isnt he?

Ryback is pretty awful, gotta love it when the crowd chants Goldberg at him. So yeah, I tend to watch Raw on fastforward, can anyone tell me what the **** happened to Brock Lesnar? He seems to have been out of the picture for a while, in fact for so long that I think they've yet again dropped the ball.

can anyone tell me what the **** happened to Brock Lesnar? He seems to have been out of the picture for a while, in fact for so long that I think they've yet again dropped the ball.

In March/April he signed a one year deal worth five million dollars. The deal was under the agreement that he would work a certain number of days over the year. He's on the poster for Wrestlemania meaning he'll be making a lot more appearances again between now and then. One of the reasons that he quit all those years ago was because they are always on the road and he was tired of the travelling. There was no way that he was going to come back and work full time again.

• 1 month later...

I watched some of the 1000th episode of Raw online a couple of weeks ago, having not watched Raw for years.

Now it was the American "version" (for want of a better word) so maybe it's always been like that but I've never noticed, but I couldn't get over how commercial it was now. Adverts everywhere. It genuinely annoyed me.

The show was ok though.

• 3 weeks later...

Surely they can't go with HHH v Lesnar and Rock v Cena at Mania.  Who seriously wants to see these fueds/matches again?

Seems to me like they are doing it just so HHH and Cena can get their return wins.

Surely they can't go with HHH v Lesnar and Rock v Cena at Mania.  Who seriously wants to see these fueds/matches again?

Seems to me like they are doing it just so HHH and Cena can get their return wins.

Yes you are correct. Along with CM Punk v The Undertaker. But it is looking likely that The Undertaker will not wrestle at Wrestlemania as he is still suffering from an injury so those planned matches may have to be shuffled around if thats the case..

Yes you are correct. Along with CM Punk v The Undertaker. But it is looking likely that The Undertaker will not wrestle at Wrestlemania as he is still suffering from an injury so those planned matches may have to be shuffled around if thats the case..

Yep, Mania is really not grabbing me at the moment.  It's usually a let down these days anyway, so overblown in these massive arenas that are too big to hold any kind of atmopshere.

Â