The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

• 1 month later...

I got completely the wrong end of the stick there. I thought it was who had BEEN elminated.

So I was trying to figure out how the **** someone could have been elminated 39 times for the Royal Rumble?!

I'm and idiot so I'm starting again!

So basically Ryback is Goldberg, right

Yep.

He's had to put up with Goldberg chants since debuting.

I don't mind Ryback, but putting him against Punk is just bad booking. There's no good way to book the match, either Punk loses the "longest reign" since whenever angle, Ryback loses his undefeated streak for nothing, or we get a dusty finish.

My money is on a dusty finish.

Seeing as this thread has been bumped It's probably a good time to say I may have managed to upgrade my Raw tickets to front row ringside...

I found this pretty awesome tidbit whilst on a Slant 6 binge recently

Amy Dumas (Lita) in a band with Christina Billotte (Slant 6, Quiz*o*tic, Casual Dots) and Guy Picciotto (Fugazi, Rites of Spring, One Last Wish). PRETTY COOL.

Its not great music though....so I'll chuck some Slant 6 here cos that shi was good, man

Yep.

He's had to put up with Goldberg chants since debuting.

I don't mind Ryback, but putting him against Punk is just bad booking. There's no good way to book the match, either Punk loses the "longest reign" since whenever angle, Ryback loses his undefeated streak for nothing, or we get a dusty finish.

My money is on a dusty finish.

Seeing as this thread has been bumped It's probably a good time to say I may have managed to upgrade my Raw tickets to front row ringside...

Scuba Steve sign or GTFO

• 2 weeks later...

He's already tweeted that it's bullshit.

He's way too big a star for that to be fair. I **** love that man though so I'd be chuffed if it was true.

Anyway, tonight's Raw in the UK isn't it?

Got your Scuba Steve signs ready guys?

Last night was awesome! I've been to about 30 UK events and atmosphere wise this was one of the best. I had a front row ticket too which obviously made my experience even better. Watched it back on tv a few hours ago and managed to see myself on tv a few times (always a bonus). Highlights for me were CM Punk and Wade Barrett. Being from England there was no way Barrett was going to get booed! He threw his shirt to my little brother which was good of him. After the show ended there was a bit of a free for all between the two Survivor Series teams and Barrett got a microphone and thanked the crowd for supporting him and saying he's proud to be English etc. Very good night!

Going back there again tonight for Smackdown! Got 4th row tickets tonight instead of front row but I can't complain as they are still amazing seats.

PS. I totally forgot about a silly sign for VT pleasure. I was sitting camera side anyway so even if I did have a sign I would of had to of kept on turning around for it to be seen on tv!

The hottest UK crowd for some time. Loved the football esque chants such as 'who are ya' and 'Eng-er-land', that will be exclusive to the UK shows.

Sorry i failed on the sign front, I did make it onto TV during Kofi's entrance.

Loved Barrett's impromptu speech after the cameras stopped rolling. I think he was genuinely surprised and made up by the reaction he got.

Quite a good sporcle here http://www.sporcle.c.../rreliminations

39/40. Gutted! I had just over a minute left and I just could not think who the missing one was. To be honest, I don't think I would have thought of him if there was no time limit! Damn you Barbarian! Not exactly an obscure wrestler but he just didn't come to mind. :(

Â