The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

i doubt Angle will come back..he left wwe before because he didnt want to commit to much and spend more time with family.

Really I thought kurts contract was cancelled because of his drug use/abuse ..and his refusal to do that wellness program

i heard that aswell but he didnt want to commit too much to wwe becuase ur on the road for pretty much the whole yr and in TNA its the same arena every week and less work.. and not as many ppv's/house shows

heres a question, which one out of the two?

maryse.jpg

or

14716619_EveTorres5.jpg

the first for me!

Maryse (the top one) has done playboy if anyone wants to hunt her down.

The second one Eve Torres is much better though.

On the subject of Angle I read an interview with him and he blames it all on a miscommunication with management as they wouldn't let him on the wellness programme when he wanted to as they need him on TV, so they tried to book him in later on, but then he declined.

He still spoke very fondly of WWE and it came accross without actually saying it that if an offer came in, he'd be willing to return.

Obviously then Kurt joining TNA to spend more time with his family backfired as his wife went off shagging Jeff Jarrett and left him.

He left WWE for his refusal to obey the wellness program and addiction to pain killers. Probably one of my fav wrestlers of all time but a genuine physco.

Really could PPV. Have they had a whole new booking team or something, it really is top quality at the moment.

Great to see Kane win and cash in on the night. 12 years in the making.

Brilliant to see The Miz win too, hope he carries that brief case round for a while, whilst they develop him into a genuine title contender. No need to rush it like they did with Swagger.

The Nexus angle is still very interesting.

Yeh it was build for Orton to win the MIB match so was kind of surprised the Miz won..the fact hes still the US champ.

About time Kane got back to the top..he now just needs his mask back... i assume it will be Barrett V Cena at Summerslam

I've heard Raw was very good too, but I'm avoiding spoilers until tomorrow.

This is what I want to happen: The Miz to win the Royal Rumble, go to Wrestlemania win the title then cash in MITB and win the other, thus unifying the titles and ending the brand extension whilst completing his journey to bona fide main eventer.

Â