The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah the second season is about a lot more stuff that I can relate to and care about. 

As interesting as it is, I don’t really care about the Von erichs or Moolah. Or even macho man and Elizabeth. 

Anywhere I can watch the second season? Or you know... small rivers and that

If you have a VPN set to america you can watch some episodes on the vice website. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched money in the bank a d have to say the main event was absolutely fantastic. Ine ofbthe best things they have done in years. But

Spoiler

Giving otis the mens mitb contract was a very strange booking.

Also was suprised that bazler never got the womens

Also after mitb they had a documentary on the undertakers life a very rare see. Was really good

I haven’t watched this in a long time, but I see clips on Twitter every now and again from people I follow. How weird is it in an empty arena?

saw a clip with The Man last night which was pretty cool and seemed to be a real exchange - having a crowd would have made that amazing.

also been playing a lot of WWE2K19 lately. Made me think about entrance music and stuff - there are pretty iconic ones (Rock, Stone Cold, DX) but there were also some pretty cool ones that were.. overlooked. Ken Shamrock had a badass theme song

I really enjoy AEW. I'll admit that I went a good few years without watching any wrestling, but kept up-to-date with some YouTube shows like Wrestling with Wregret.

They've adapted to the empty crowds in equally interesting ways too.

• Thanks 1

On 13/05/2020 at 16:07, Dante_Lockhart said:

also been playing a lot of WWE2K19 lately. Made me think about entrance music and stuff - there are pretty iconic ones (Rock, Stone Cold, DX) but there were also some pretty cool ones that were.. overlooked. Ken Shamrock had a badass theme song

I still remember the Trish Stratus entrance video from one of the smackdown games the PS1, my main source of inspiration as an adolescent in the pre internet days.

8 hours ago, The_Steve said:

How incredibly sad. Thoughts with his family. Awful.

Sacrificed his life to save his young son. **** tragic, man.

2020 continues to devastate.

17 hours ago, sne said:

Undertaker: The Last Ride Poster

Might be something to check out?

On 20/05/2020 at 09:03, Demitri_C said:

Anyone watched the undertaker documentary? Have to say its one of the best wwe documentaries ive ever seen

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Does anyone remember Pat Patterson's skid marks 🤣

Yes I do! Must have been late 1999 or early 2000? After Rikishi started using the stink face? (Which is actually a shame as the Rikishi driver was a really good finisher that rarely got used)

Patterson and Bristol as the stooges were great comedy to be fair. 

Also a good chance to remind people that back then Gerald Brisco was younger than The Undertaker is now

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Yes I do! Must have been late 1999 or early 2000? After Rikishi started using the stink face? (Which is actually a shame as the Rikishi driver was a really good finisher that rarely got used)

Patterson and Bristol as the stooges were great comedy to be fair. 

Also a good chance to remind people that back then Gerald Brisco was younger than The Undertaker is now

The King 'smells like mouldy fruit' 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

The above reading just randomly made me remember when Headbanger Mosh wrestled for a while as Harry the Beaver Cleavage.  A guy with serious mommy issues.

With that in mind, what do people think is the worst gimmick ever?

Â