The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

The dad of the Usos.

Hall of Fame is a bit of a joke anyways.

On wrestlemania - this time last year I was so excited for it.  The dawn of a new era.  A year on and I really could not care less. Completely ruined an awesome WM 30 and all the potential that went with it.  The break up of the Shield, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, Ziggler and NXT.  None of it has played out as I would've hoped.

I used to love Rikishi. A fat guy that used to jump off the top of the cage or Hell in a Cell, plus he danced. The Rikishi Driver was a great finisher as well, though I'm not sure he was allowed to use it very often. Bit weird with him running over Stone Cold mind you.

Too many finishers look like they don't even hurt these days. Cena's in particular is a joke. Then you have guys kicking out of flying DDTs...

True. Cody Rhodes has a great finisher I reckon, when it's done well it looks sick, like it could break someone's neck if they go one way and he goes the other by mistake. Bray Wyatt's is similar, he really has the full package with the gimmick, mic skills, finisher and actually pretty decent theme music. He's one of the few things that impressed me when I had the network for Jan and Feb.

Gingerlad.  He hasn't posted on here in a while I guess. 

That is mental.

On the way to work this morning I was thinking about him

(because I saw some of those white lines which means it's a reserved parking space and I remember him having some sort of issue with them on here)

I haven't watched it a great deal recently but Bray Wyatt is awesome. From what I hear they've **** things up with him a bit over the past year though.

I don't watch it and havnt for a long time but still have a passing interest. How would Bray have been in the attitude era, golden memories from my child hood and that is the only way for me to judge today's wrestlers.

One of my favourite memories:

http://youtu.be/o_TPEPxSUbc

• Like 3

Â