The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Rhyno re-debut was good, Solomon Crowe less so. On the plus side, his attire matches his style and personality perfectly...even if he is a little orange. OK, a lot orange. It's weird.

Think you have to do it. Otherwise automatically renews.

I've tried looking round the app to see if there's an unsubscribe button but it must be well-hidden. I'll give it a couple of days and then Google it. That Fastlane PPV was dogshit, the production was awful, the ref forgot to count to 3 in one match, the crowd ruined the one surprise by chanting youknowwho's name before he came out, the announce lady cocked up, the end of the Barrett match was ridiculous, I can't believe they still have Samoans doing the Haka and the whole Russian gimmick still going in the 21st century. At least the main event wasn't too bad. The crowd was so quiet it partially ruined it as well. After a couple of months trying to get back into it I have to say I'm really disappointed something I grew up with has been so unenjoyable.

Edit: and the whole Rhodes thing was vomit worthy. I quite like Cody Rhodes from the Legacy days and he did an ok job but the whole thing was so badly done it was ridiculous.

Edited by sharkyvilla

Im thinking they will go with BNB, Ambrose, Ziggler, Truth ladder match for the IC title at Wrestlemania..

Also we almost got a wardrobe malfunction from Paige at Fast Lane.. Her top was hanging together by the zip at the end of her match..

There is literally nothing that interests me on that Mania card. It took them a while but they've finally managed to even kill my enthusiasm for Bryan, congratulation WWE you got your way. The NXT stuff has been good but seriously whats the point of getting invested? So I can watch Devitt trade three minute wins on Raw with Kofi Kingston in 6 months time? **** that.

The 1 hour NJPW shows on AXS TV are all I need to get my fix now, long may they continue as they are awesome!! 

Also this happened;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEZE1SKoPI

Edited by flamingsombrero

• 2 weeks later...
Â